Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

300 Club

foxxx said:
Just want to blow about my 300 bench. I have been involved with the martial arts for 30 years, and have lifted for a large part of that time, but not for poundage. Three years ago I decided to devote more time to challenging myself with the weights. I was driven to get 300 on the bench. I finally did it naturally this week. When I say naturally I mean no roids, but it took 4 good cycles to get to this point. I also would add that I am 46 years old, and quite proud.

Congratulation on making the club. I've never done a cycle, but my goal is also 300. I'm close at 285. (I'm 43).

Longhorn, I stayed at 285 for quite some time, then one day I tried 290 ( a couple good friends spotting ). I hit that twice easy, and my one bro said you have got to try 300. I hit that 2x also. I think you are there, just step out with some good bros behind you.

the guy on the couch said:
congrats, bro. maybe i'll be there one day :) 70 lbs to go!

oh... and i'll bet that statistic is a bit off. i'd be surprised if 1% of all people could bench 300 lbs. hell, only about 2% of the people at my gym can bench that much.
I can easily recall having trouble with 225x5, then 250 came then 275 then I was there. 70lbs will go by fast, seems like alot but keep at and you will be amazed.

foxxx said:
I can easily recall having trouble with 225x5, then 250 came then 275 then I was there. 70lbs will go by fast, seems like alot but keep at and you will be amazed.

Did you attempt a one rep max every time you worked chest to get from 275 to 300? Or did you focus on reps at slightly lower weights to build strength first?

I put 315 up once last monday,it was a struggle but I locked out,you guy's are right,it feels like you just won the gold.Three plates WOOHOO!!!! :chomp:

sadly Id rather hear a fart than some fag groaning and moaning like he's getting ass raped in prison. I HATE those fucking retards. I can work out VERY intensely and still shut the fuck up for the most part. Im gonna gag one of em w/ my towel one day, at the least. Now back on topic. I can push about 320 but damn, I didn't realize that made me top 2% in the world. Is that stat for sure?

Top Bottom