Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

300 Club

foxxx

Just want to blow about my 300 bench. I have been involved with the martial arts for 30 years, and have lifted for a large part of that time, but not for poundage. Three years ago I decided to devote more time to challenging myself with the weights. I was driven to get 300 on the bench. I finally did it naturally this week. When I say naturally I mean no roids, but it took 4 good cycles to get to this point. I also would add that I am 46 years old, and quite proud.

foxxx said:
Just want to blow about my 300 bench. I have been involved with the martial arts for 30 years, and have lifted for a large part of that time, but not for poundage. Three years ago I decided to devote more time to challenging myself with the weights. I was driven to get 300 on the bench. I finally did it naturally this week. When I say naturally I mean no roids, but it took 4 good cycles to get to this point. I also would add that I am 46 years old, and quite proud.

Awesome shit bro, keep up the good work, its good to see people that are dedicated..

You should be proud brother!! I believe that might put you in the 2% of the population that can actually press 300lbs. Or so Ive heard. A definate milestone!! I want to see 350 and beyond from you in the near future! Keep ON KILLING THAT SHIT!!

Thanks for the posts guys. I also did not know about the 2% statistic, that really gives you a perspective on accomplishment.

Just wait till you hit 315. Unraking 3 plates is trippy as it gets. I remember the first time I put up 315. I brought it down a little fast, but it still went back up. I was in awe about myself lol. But it felt different, it felt fantastic. ;)

Congrats.

backlash, yes I did roids in the past but this was done 1 year natural. Probably could not have done it without the past cycles though.

congrats, bro. maybe i'll be there one day :) 70 lbs to go!

oh... and i'll bet that statistic is a bit off. i'd be surprised if 1% of all people could bench 300 lbs. hell, only about 2% of the people at my gym can bench that much.

Top Bottom