Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2023 Test, Deca, Sarm cycle log

So I would post my meals but if you remember I eat the same stuff all the time.
Hahahaha that part is boring.
Pushing 4000 calories a day that’s why I got some tummy fat. I totally expected it. I will get it off.
I am hoping to get a PRP shot in my shoulder and knee. Trying for next week. I have been waiting to end this cycle. I will need to take couple weeks off for those shots. I am hoping to do some cardio during that time.
Maybe some swimming or Atleast stuff in the pool.
Currently back to my TRT of 200 per week. That is actually a bit high so I usually do it about every 8 days.
Gonna try some occlusion training on my arms before I get my shots. Trying to get a good blood flow in them.
Woke up last couple days at 200 ish.
I am pretty sure my body will drop to 195. That’s where is seems to like to sit.
Shoulder still hurts but I have been dealing with it. I do feel good. I feel like some thing are more full. We shall see what all I keep.
Also thanks to everyone for guiding me through this cycle. Y’all rock!!
I’ll keep y’all posted.

So I would post my meals but if you remember I eat the same stuff all the time.
Hahahaha that part is boring.
Pushing 4000 calories a day that’s why I got some tummy fat. I totally expected it. I will get it off.
I am hoping to get a PRP shot in my shoulder and knee. Trying for next week. I have been waiting to end this cycle. I will need to take couple weeks off for those shots. I am hoping to do some cardio during that time.
Maybe some swimming or Atleast stuff in the pool.
Currently back to my TRT of 200 per week. That is actually a bit high so I usually do it about every 8 days.
Gonna try some occlusion training on my arms before I get my shots. Trying to get a good blood flow in them.
Woke up last couple days at 200 ish.
I am pretty sure my body will drop to 195. That’s where is seems to like to sit.
Shoulder still hurts but I have been dealing with it. I do feel good. I feel like some thing are more full. We shall see what all I keep.
Also thanks to everyone for guiding me through this cycle. Y’all rock!!
I’ll keep y’all posted.
@Slyderkt even the same meals you're not boring us.

Lets start seeing the training. SO far reps and sets lets try that.

PRP shot? you mean som epeptides?

I think you should be going into a cut if you ask me.

is it possible for you to come back and share with us more? you gone so much

please dont stop sharing at least post pictures of meals as you did in the past

Top Bottom