Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2008 Competition Prep and Training

Re: 2008 Competition Preparation

Tatyana said:
And the new bikini. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRR

:)

What I don't get is how my legs can look so skinny from the front yet so bloody BIG from the back and side. I would kill for that awesome outer quad teardrop

Front Squats with toes point out 45 degrees with heels in and a slightly wider than shoulder width stance.

GUARDIAN said:
Front Squats with toes point out 45 degrees with heels in and a slightly wider than shoulder width stance.

Ta, I haven't done front squats in awhile.

I have been doing most things for legs with a closer stance, i.e) leg press, hack squats, toes pointed in for leg extensions, same principle?

Dayum....

Also the question about the quads. When you do leg extensions do you turn your feet slightly outward? A little thing like that MAKES A HYUGE DIFFERENCE.

BIKINIMOM said:
Dayum....

Also the question about the quads. When you do leg extensions do you turn your feet slightly outward? MAKES A HYUGE DIFFERENCE.

I think I am going to have to focus on that, my inner teardrop is ok, I had thought it was small until the fat started coming off.

LOL, I told you I had a big ass :rainbow:

Youll get many opionions on this..but I really belive in the LEG PRESS for the tear drop development. feet posistion is important

Mighty-d said:
Youll get many opionions on this..but I really belive in the LEG PRESS for the tear drop development. feet posistion is important

I am doing legs tonight, shoulder width, toes slightly out?

Toes turned out is the ticket as this position shifts the focus of the quad's work towards the outside... the part you WANT to develop.

BIKINIMOM said:
Toes turned out is the ticket as this position shifts the focus of the quad's work towards the outside... the part you WANT to develop.

Toes turned out and wide legs is right...

Tatyana said:
Ta, I haven't done front squats in awhile.

I have been doing most things for legs with a closer stance, i.e) leg press, hack squats, toes pointed in for leg extensions, same principle?

same principle. i find front squats target more quad and less ham/glutes like other exercises. since u say the back of your legs look much bigger than the front time to shift focus. :)

Top Bottom