Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those are very impressive clean pulls, man.

How are you feeling fatigue-wise after the weekend?

BiggT said:
Those are very impressive clean pulls, man.

How are you feeling fatigue-wise after the weekend?

starting to feel a little better. went out and partied a bit. it was much needed, as I haven't gotten out and let loose for a while. its always important to just unwind every once in a while

tuesday workout

dind't really do much. helped a girl on the team with her squat suit. i think all that I did for the workout was some heavy leg presses, band leg curls and a couple other things. i plan on taking a weight on monday in the squat.

Been screwing around in the gym for the past couple weeks. Finally starting to get back on track.

Thursday Bench work out

Speed Bench w/Mini's
225x3x9

Reg. Bench (no bands)
275, 315, 335 all x 5

Some exercise I made up. Its a cross between a db extension and a press
55, 65, 75, 75 all x 8

Elbows out Ext.
50x8x3

V Bar Lat Pulls
200x8x4

Friday Deadlift Workout

Sumo Deads
315, 365, 405, 455 all x 1
495, 525, 555, 575 all x 1
***575 is a new PR

Power Shrugs
405, 455, 495, 495 all x 5

Clean Pulls
225x3x3

Curl work

as mentioned above, the 575 (which was RAW) was a new personal record. the pull was very smooth. not like the last video i posted where i hitched the 565 up. i remember looking at myself in the mirror during the lift, and thinking to myself "this is gonna fuckin go, and I'm not gonna hitch this son of a bitch!" it was a struggle, but I finally was able to pull my hips through and get it locked out.

Top Bottom