Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2-17-06

slat1

I went to the Dr's today to have some blood work done.

6'3" (that doesn't seem to change)
237.75 lbs
bf% = not sure

Took this before I went:

21706.jpg

I plan on getting my body fat done at the end of the month to check my progress. I started at 250lbs on January 9th.

slat1 said:
I plan on getting my body fat done at the end of the month to check my progress. I started at 250lbs on January 9th.

You joining weightwatchers now :Chef: ? abs look great but your shoulders are really laggin bro work'em you will really look sick then....Mean time i am stuff my face with tons of junk food :RADAR

Ozz2001 said:
You joining weightwatchers now :Chef: ? abs look great but your shoulders are really laggin bro work'em you will really look sick then....Mean time i am stuff my face with tons of junk food :RADAR

I hear you on my delts. I am doing the best I can. They are very difficult to work with a partially torn bicep tendon. Side raises kill the tendon.
I think I would look a lot better if I could pump those guys up. I am going to try and hit them twice a week and see how that works.

Ladies. You are all too kind. Thank you very much for the compliments! :)

Top Bottom