Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 week cycle log. Test, SARMS1, Prohormones

This is how I took everything this morning:

1-8 S4 (Andarine) 50 mg day... 25mg... Preworkout 09:30AM... 25mg post workout 12:30PM

1-8 GW-510516 (Cardarine) 20 mg... Preworkout 10:30AM

1-8 LGD4033 20mg... Preworkout 10:30AM

I like it man.. I was dosing my s4 exactly 12 hours apart to avoid vision sides

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I personally don't notice a difference on side effects by splitting the dose or taking it all at once. It's all dependent on the total mg per day in my opinion. I wouldnt recommend dropping your dose below 50mg however.

I'm not dropping the dose. I want to get the most out of it since I'm only doing 8 weeks, but today was weird. I work at night and I'm fine during the day, but as soon as the sun starts to go down it's like being in Alice in wonderland. lol. Trippy to say the least and it doesn't help that the walls are yellow where I'm at. Just can't wait to start seeing the results from this cycle. I did Ben Pakulski's calf workout tuesday, was pretty much fine wednesday but crippled for most of today. If you have an extra $77 to spare and are looking to change your training up it's completely worth it. Ben Pakulski - The Scientific & Cutting Edge Approach To Building Lean Muscle Mass

Very nice cycle bro! I actually just started something very similar ;-)

IMO/IME dosing schedule with SARMs has mostly psychological effect (which shouldn't be looked down upon, especially pre-workout), with the exception of S-4, be cause its half life is so short (depending on the source of information, either 2.6 h or 4 h, first option being more accurate one in my personal opinion).
I've tried many different dosing protocols and doses during my research (over a year ago I experimented on dividing GW-50 dose four different equal time periods throughout the day, LOL!)

Anyway, what works best for me is full daily dose of LGD-4033, half dose of GW-50 and S-4 at morning right after waking up. Followed by other half of GW-50 and S-4 about 4-6 hours later, and few hours before working out. This also fits well to my schedule since I workout in midday/afternoon, but it really comes down to personal preference, they will work no matter how you take them, ;-) LOL!

You shouldn't IMO though keep moving the time when you take LGD, it has so long half life that moving the dosing time back and forth will eventually result in uneven blood levels. Of course that will take time, but still...
Btw. why did you decide to start LGD-4033 right away with 20 mgs ED dose? It's seriously some strong stuff bro, and If I understood right, it's your first round with it. It might not be a bad decision at all, I just prefer to start lower, and taper doses up later.

Also, ditch the SERMs from your PCT since you are on TRT, or is there some specific reason you want to take them? Aromasin is good idea to run afterwards, and some Unleashed is always great addition. I'm not against running certain type of PCT while on HRT, (I do it myself too) I just don't understand why take SERMs.

GL, and I'll be following along!

Very nice cycle bro! I actually just started something very similar ;-)

IMO/IME dosing schedule with SARMs has mostly psychological effect (which shouldn't be looked down upon, especially pre-workout), with the exception of S-4, be cause its half life is so short (depending on the source of information, either 2.6 h or 4 h, first option being more accurate one in my personal opinion).
I've tried many different dosing protocols and doses during my research (over a year ago I experimented on dividing GW-50 dose four different equal time periods throughout the day, LOL!)

Anyway, what works best for me is full daily dose of LGD-4033, half dose of GW-50 and S-4 at morning right after waking up. Followed by other half of GW-50 and S-4 about 4-6 hours later, and few hours before working out. This also fits well to my schedule since I workout in midday/afternoon, but it really comes down to personal preference, they will work no matter how you take them, ;-) LOL!

You shouldn't IMO though keep moving the time when you take LGD, it has so long half life that moving the dosing time back and forth will eventually result in uneven blood levels. Of course that will take time, but still...
Btw. why did you decide to start LGD-4033 right away with 20 mgs ED dose? It's seriously some strong stuff bro, and If I understood right, it's your first round with it. It might not be a bad decision at all, I just prefer to start lower, and taper doses up later.

Also, ditch the SERMs from your PCT since you are on TRT, or is there some specific reason you want to take them? Aromasin is good idea to run afterwards, and some Unleashed is always great addition. I'm not against running certain type of PCT while on HRT, (I do it myself too) I just don't understand why take SERMs.

GL, and I'll be following along!

OK I'm not actually doing PCT. That was part of the original plan Dylan had worked out for me, but I'm on Test year round so theres no need for it. I can't edit the post thats why its still there.

The Liquidex is because I'm prone to gyno and it prevents me from getting it.

The LGD I had originally started at a split dose twice a day, but Dylan advised me to take the whole dose once daily so after the third day on it I switched. Haven't changed it since.

I haven't heard of any sides from LGD so that's why I started at that dose. If I started having some weird reactions I would have backed it down accordingly, but I'm not a fan of starting low and ramping it up over time if theres not a specific reason. It's only an 8 week cycle so I'm maximizing the potential benefits by doing it this way.

The only negative changes I've seen so far is the yellow tint and I've been getting dry skin around my knuckles and other areas of my body like ribs and triceps which is a bit unusual. Other than that I'm not seeing any sides right now so I'm keeping doses where they are at,

Right on, makes sense. Many of these things are personal preferences, and some respond better than others to certain substances. ie. I can tolerate uncommonly high doses of S-4 without side effects that would bother me, and respond to very well to even very low doses of both MK and LGD.
I didn't mean to the sound offensive/smart ass or anything like that, more just wondering out loud, lol! Definitely get everything you can out of that cycle, that's what this is all about!

Right on, makes sense. Many of these things are personal preferences, and some respond better than others to certain substances. ie. I can tolerate uncommonly high doses of S-4 without side effects that would bother me, and respond to very well to even very low doses of both MK and LGD.
I didn't mean to the sound offensive/smart ass or anything like that, more just wondering out loud, lol! Definitely get everything you can out of that cycle, that's what this is all about!

You didn't sound like a smart ass brother I just wanted to answer all your questions so you know where I'm at and why I'm there.

WEEK 3

It's been difficult to post daily updates between work and training so I've cut it down to weekly updates. Nothing significant to report for week 2, but now I'm into the third week and this is supposed to be when the PrimobolDEX starts to kick in. Will keep the thread updated on how this week goes.

Top Bottom