Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 week cycle log. Test, SARMS1, Prohormones

Re: 16 week cycle log. Test, SARMS, Prohormones

Looks just like what I am going to be running except I will also be using RS trans and LPG in cycle and GW in PCT

Just got the rest of my SARMS from SARMS1. Think I'm going to add the LGD4033 tomorrow.

A little behind on my log because of work so I'm gonna catch up here.

DAY 4 part 2 at work March 20 2014

BICEPS

3 sets - "The Rack" - 3 reps each alternating curls - 20 , 25, 30, 35, 30, 25, 20
Preacher curls - 3 sets of 10
Cable curls - 4 sets 10
Rope cable curls - 4 sets 10

DAY 5

Added LGD4033 to this cycle. 5mg day 5 mg night

Slight yellow tint only inside not really outdoors. May be just because of the lights inside the house.

SHOULDERS

Machine Press - 4 sets 10
Upright Rows into Front Plate raises - 4 sets - 10 x 10
Dumbbell Lateral raises - 3 sets - 12, 10, 8
Reverse Pec Dec - 4 sets 10
Standing Cable rows - 4 sets 10

DAY 8 Added Muscle Pharm Arnold series Iron Pump preworkout today. Wow. It was one tiny cap full and I think I have to cut that in half. Strong stuff. Very good. I think the SARMS are kicking in at this point. Sweating a lot more and felt a lot better with a stronger pump. Much better workout than I've had in months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WEEK 2

I've switched from Uniquemicals to SARMS1 for all my SARMS. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have some updates for everyone.

OK so if you've been following this log or read the cycle setup you know that I'm dosing SARMS like this:

1-8 S4 (Andarine) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

1-8 GW-510516 (Cardarine) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart

I've also added LGD4033 20mg day... once in the AM before I work out.

I've been researching and reading as much as possible and most info says that S4 has a 4 hour half life and GW has a 24 hour half life. If that is the case I'm thinking about changing to:

1-8 S4 (Andarine) 50 mg day... Preworkout 10:30AM

1-8 GW-510516 (Cardarine) 20 mg day... Preworkout 10:30AM

1-8 LGD4033 20mg day... Preworkout 10:30AM

What do you think?

Top Bottom