Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 Week Final Update: Me and the Young man I Trained

we are all waiting for the results and transformations.

I dont understand why a thread about a training protocol has been sitting in the Steriods Discussion forum for 3 months.

artificialaspirations said:
are any participants willing to post before and after pics?

If so, where?

Thats up to them Sir.

Once they contact me our Relationship Stays Private and Confidential.

If they CHOOSE to post pics they can do so if they wish.

My relationships and Training Methods shall remain Private.

Though I may still do the Mini E book.

As far as Pics The young Man I training is with me again and I will post his 10 week pics in about 10 weeks :) holding bottles of my product for "proof"

We are not doing before and afters because he kept about 75% of his gains from our First t round ;) lol

RottenWillow said:
I dont understand why a thread about a training protocol has been sitting in the Steriods Discussion forum for 3 months.

Because the response was Impressive , MOST impressive from the original Threads.

it blind sided me actually.:)

A very fortunate thing because I truly believe in what I have to offer.

"The OMEGA project" WAS a comprimise since the Mini E-book THAT MEMBERS WANT is not possible at this time.
SO I chose to take the most Hungry candidates who contacted me .
They are such a Great Group of individuals, could not ask for anything more.

Thus this thread will be used for future candidates and just to offer a Refined Point fo view on what will all do.

Just an FOR those who I have not responded too i over looked your post and most of you can be in next round ;)

please contact

EF FRANK to reserve your space

Top Bottom