Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

100m sprint

cman

I would like to incorporate 100 metre sprints into my regular running routine. I run 4 to 5 times a week, 3 miles at a time. Should I do the sprints right after the running, later in the day, or on a seperate day altogether. Thanks for the info.

I would say at the tail end of your run, when you are exhausted. that way, when you compete, you will be ready for it, but hopefully you will be fresh and will be abkle to put out more than when you train. just a thought. do you have a parachute? that might help out as well for torque.

Well, it depends on if you are training for some competition in the 100m or just wanna do them for the hell of it. If doing them for the hell of it, id say do like 2 miles instead of 3, maybe even just 1 and a half. then rest and stretch for like 15 mins, then start doing 100's. if training for a race, thats a whole other story...

-max

I agree with maximised.I think it depends on your goals but sprint training on its own with a proper warm up should be done separately from your other running if you want to compete.

Do them right after you run, I did 2 miles wens day then did 4 hundred yard sprints with only a minute in betwwen sprints and I thought I was gonna die, but damn my legs are get fucking jacked, then again I do squats one day a week too.

Top Bottom