Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

100 tabs 10mg dianabol to increase deadlift how to use

nahseen20

i am 82kg and my max deadlift is like 210kg and when i did it i was like 84-86kg and right now i have 100 10mg tabs dianabol and i wanna use it to increase my deadlift so how shall i take it to minimize supression aswell? so i am assuming like not 12 weeks 10mg every day but more like like 50mg everyday pre workout (i deadlift daily) what do you guys think of this idea? keep in mind the main goal is strenght not mass its actually my goal to keep my bodyweight as low as possible while increaseing my strenght off cycle

I think your plan is flawed all around. If you take dbol your weight is gonna increase no doubt about it. So will your strength. And suppression happens with any aas. There is no minimum about it. Your gonna get shut down and nothing you do will stop it. You need to have a solid pct plan in order to bounce back. But don't mistake it, once that line is crossed there is no going back. One cycle can land you on hrt for life so make the choice wisely. And your training plan needs work. You don't dl everyday to bring your dl up. You need to bring up your weak areas to improve your dl. Simply doing dl will not make up for the muscle that are holding you back. I don't care if your quads are capable of pulling 800lbs off the ground, if your hamstrings can only do 400lbs then guess which one your gonna pull. Sure the dbol will help push your numbers up but it's just gonna make the imbalance worse and when you stop you'll be right back to square one wondering how you can improve it. So post your age, so we can help layout a successful dbol run, and figure out where your weak areas are so we can tell you how to attack them. Video your self so you can see where your failing. Your either gonna have shitty form, be weak off the ground, lock out, or a grip problem, or a combo of problems. But we can't help till we know what the problem is.

well i have a max 180-190kg squat (dont remember exactly) and a 72,5kg max press and 105kg max bench so i think my upperbody is lacking should i hammer this on cycle? I am 21 years old and i have done winstrol for 5 weeks last year no pct maintained everything

well i have a max 180-190kg squat (dont remember exactly) and a 72,5kg max press and 105kg max bench so i think my upperbody is lacking should i hammer this on cycle? I am 21 years old and i have done winstrol for 5 weeks last year no pct maintained everything

As far as the dl goes, you need to attack the posterior chain. The low back, glutes, and hams are most important. Then quads and upper back strength and grip. You have to figure out where your weak link in the chain is and make it an asset.

more is not always better, DLing every workout is a recipe for over training. Also, you dont get an AAS and then plan a cycle. You plan a cycle to fit your needs and then get the AAS and ancilliaries for the plan.

no man overtraining is a myth the body can adapt

Bro, you're really begging these guys to flame you here. I know there are maverick types who will tell you that you can train in the style of certain Olympic lifters but that's accepted by a microscopic percentage of people in the game.

First of all there's that. Second, nobody here is crazy about orals only. Third few here support short cycles. Fourth, nobody here would recommend starting any kind of cycle with half a gram of AAS.

As far as where you'll be a few months from now you'd legitimately be better off with peptides and SARMs than trying to run 100 dbols.

You can't go to a board like this wanting to start AAS with a handful of dbols and lecture 300 pound monsters on how often to deadlift.

no man overtraining is a myth the body can adapt

we aren't robots made of steel..

so thats why its not a myth.

now trust me i lift balls to the wall however I also know when to listen to my body.

how old are you bro? younger guys have this type of attitude because they think they are fool proof. and then they get injured and just keep lifting through it making it worse.. its a domino effect .. lifting heavy every workout isn't smart. look up de-loading, you need it.

Top Bottom