Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 lbs. bag ----optimum whey protein

mrjet2you

i have 3 quistions for you all to help me on ........here we go.....

1) i just got it and it is in a freakin bag? for those of u that have it shoudl i just keep resealing it after i use it or is that not keep it fresh? or shoudl i get a tub for it all?

2) i tryed mixing the dang stuff....and people kept tellign me it mixed soooooo welll....but it hasnt....mayeb because it was the sample stuff i got in a litlle baggy.....but anyhow.....whatd do you guys do ?

3) see i work out at 3 pm.....AFTER SCHOOL....thats the problem........can i mix it in the moring at 7 am and leave it in my locker till 3 or is that bad?????? help me on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4) what results ahev u goteen from this stuff?

1. Just reseal it, plastic bag seals out more air than tubs do.

2. Shaker bottle....

3. Put powder in shaker bottle and add water when you are ready to drink it.

4. It is just whey protein, same as everything else. But it is nice and cheap.

In response to your first question, what I usually do is keep some old empty 2 lb protein powder containers (you know when I used to go through tons and tons of Nitrotech cause I thought it really mattered :D) around and just dump the bag into those. I don't trust some of those resealable bags, I would press all the air out of the bag and seal it, then at the end of the day, it would have air in it again. Just my $.02.

Carry 3 scoops in a ziploc bag. When ready to drink with milk or water , dump into sports bottle. Shake for a minute. Down it all.

I usually drink it after working out. Head home, but a banana, scoop of fat free Edys yogurt along with 3 scoops (66g protein) along with a milk in a blender. Sure tastes good. Then make some tuna melts on pita bread

Top Bottom