Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WARNINING long rambling on post about a nood in my gym.

gstacker

So I'm at my gym the place is a pathetic mess empty gaotorade bottles the weights on my bench are all mixed up 45's 25's 10's all mixed up on one peg so I can't even rerack my own stuff proprley so I'm not to happy but I know that Ima bout to tear these weight up and be a beast about it.. So I slide all them weights right on the floor and grab what I need do a couple warm up sets and then get to it... It was awsome I been upping my calories n carbs n strength was off the hook..

So I get off the bench n start some weighted dips an I'm feeling like king kong an I see this kid about 124lbs of solid nothing with a baggy small t-shirt doing set after set after set after set jus a marathon of curls, he had a big pile of dumbells right there on the floor jus pumping iron in front of the mirrior... Now I usually keep my mouth shut but I'm feeling so good n felt for the kid he had so much determination... So stupid me says hey bro u want bigger arms quit doing curls and hit that back hard, he just gave me that smirk n said I don't want bigger arms I want to be cut but thanks anyways... I felt like a jerk for even opening my mouth, should of kept that to myself n just focused on my own work out... So I did and then I see him grab his bag n bee hive for the door an left all those weights right there... Fukin punk lol

Last edited:
lololol yea i always just keep my mouth shut now. They dont wanna listen. "i want cut arms" means they want to be apussy and do an easy lift like a 10lb db curl. give me a break

what do you expect a short little skinny kid to do besides curls and arms?? He doesn't know any better

don't just go around to everyone offering them help, but next time i think it would be polite to apologize if you came off like a "jerk" (originally said asshole but he's young) and tell him that if he ever wants any advice to feel free to ask you

what do you expect a short little skinny kid to do besides curls and arms?? He doesn't know any better

next time i would apologize if you came off like an asshole and tell him that if he ever wants any advice to feel free to ask you

Na I wasn't a asshole at all, an the only advise I got for him is to rerack his weights lol fuk that pissed me off!

I would've smacked him upside the head, gave him the ice grill followed by a moment of silence as he stared into my eyes in fear as though he was staring into the abbyss. Then I would flare my nostriles and breath hot air in his face as I said in a deep Vin Diesel like voice: Hey punk....get off your pussy weights and go do some squats....

Lol^^ hey I was thinking bout that kid u tried to help at ur gym that was lifting to heavy that gave u the hand.... I'm never ever going to open my mouth again unless I'm asked or it's a friend of mine... What was I thinking lol

gstacker this type of thing pisses me off more than anything. it isnt that people are messy... they are fuggin lazy and dont know what gym etiquette is. it's like they think their mom is gonna come behind them and clean the shit up. our gym has a floor guy that they actually pay to go around and put stuff away. the problem is that the guy that works during the day is a 30 year old responsible dude who does his job. then at night it's a bunch of high school kids who want to go in the back and surf the web instead of doing their job.

the other day there were 18-19 year old girls doing squats in front of the dumbell racks?? using these weighted bars that are wrapped in rubber with no weights. they get done and one girl just lays her bar on the ground in front of the dumbell rack. she walks away. i wait a few minutes and then see her with her purse on her should over by the door like she is leaving. so i picked up the bar, went clear across the gym to her and said "hey you left this layin over there and I tripped on it". lmao the girls face turns red and she says "oh i wasnt done with it".... yet she is standin there with her purse on her shoulder like she is leavin.

you know what - i dont care if she thinks im an musclehead asshole.... Ill bet she wont leave her shit layin around again.

I thought it was a good ice breaker too. sometimes she comes in and does cardio with her mom. I d like to do them both at once. lmao

im the other way round! I guess its because Im young but the gym manager and other people in the gym always try and give me bullshit advice! and besides who would listen to a 15y.o kid tellin them to put the weights away lol

Top Bottom