Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Addictions S-4 & MK-2866 SARMs Cycle

Looking great brother! I had to run 5 on 2 off for the very same reason. The vision sides got rough about day 4.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Looking great brother! I had to run 5 on 2 off for the very same reason. The vision sides got rough about day 4.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Yeah I tried manning up and just dealing with it, but even right now everything is a yellow haze, so I will dose my 50 mg today and take the weekend off and see how it goes. I am liking the affects of it as far as leaning which is why I haven't dropped it to 5/2 but time to see clearly again for a while, forgot what regular vision is like lmfao!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Good job bro, down six pounds is good, plus it seems your keeping your lean mass also. Did you jump right into 50mg or did you slowly ramp up? From the looks of it you started at 50mg, just curious. The vision sides have me nervous also, just tryin to figure out if theres a way around it. Keep killin it bro!

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

Good job bro, down six pounds is good, plus it seems your keeping your lean mass also. Did you jump right into 50mg or did you slowly ramp up? From the looks of it you started at 50mg, just curious. The vision sides have me nervous also, just tryin to figure out if theres a way around it. Keep killin it bro!

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

Yeah went straight to 50 mg, didn't fuck around lol! Yeah, try it for a week and see how you react, then take it from there...taking 2 days off of it after today to get my vision back...some people get it...some don't! I am a unfortunate one.

Yeah went straight to 50 mg, didn't fuck around lol! Yeah, try it for a week and see how you react, then take it from there...taking 2 days off of it after today to get my vision back...some people get it...some don't! I am a unfortunate one.

Tomorrow will be a week on S-4 for me at 50mg. Time to start upping that shit

Tomorrow will be a week on S-4 for me at 50mg. Time to start upping that shit

I am only going to up it to 60 mg 5 on/2 off starting Monday, see how that goes...more shredding I hope. IF is the shit, so easy and effective...see how it goes in the next 4 weeks!

Day #32

So this was my workout this morning...pretty mellow, snuck in biceps as this was supposed to be cardio only day...

DB Curls: 4 sets (15/12/10/10), 35/40/45/50
BB Drag Curls: 4 sets, (10/10/8/8), 85/105/115/125
High Cable Skull Crushers: 4 sets, (10 reps), 100/130/150/155
Low Cable One Arm Curls: 4sets, (10 reps), 40/50/55/60

50 minutes cardio @ 4.0 mph/6.0%

Today has been a relaxing day for me, had my first meal today at noon which consisted of...

12 egg whites
1 pack Low Sugar Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
2 tbls melted Peanut Butter...drizzled over it all!
1 Ezekiel muffin dry

Then for next meal I had (3 pm):

4 oz. Tuna w/Wasabi Mayo, pepperoncini, honey mustard
2 slices Ezekiel Bread
2 slices tomato/green leaf lettuce
4 slices Avocado
1 c. Greek Yogurt w/1 scoop WTBM Cinnamon Bun protein...pudding
smile.gif

For dinner I have a Tri Tip marinading in fridge, and lots of veggies!!!

I took my 50 mg of S-4 and 25 mg of MK-2866, but will take the next 2 days off S-4 due to the vision sides, can't take them anymore. I will dose 60 mg Monday and do 5 on/2 off for the remainder of this cycle. I weighed in at 220.5 this morning...pretty stoked, dropped about 8-9 lbs in 4 weeks, slow and steady...but would like to be between 210-215 by end of cycle, so more work to do.

Tomorrow is Back/cardio, have to train before my wife goes to work at 7:00 a.m., check back tomorrow.

I wanted to get this posted on last Sunday, but that was when we had all the fun with the servers down...so I posted it a bit late today, and still have to update the past 2 days workouts, which I will do tomorrow because I want to go and get some much needed sleep.

Day #35 (5 weeks completed):

Alright, well this weekend we will call a recovery weekend...although I just got a little lazy! I did not hit the gym at all this weekend, I just spent it with my family. My wife works for California State Parks here on the coast in Half Moon Bay, and she works weekends, Saturday & Sunday 7-3 pm. SO it is me and my little girl hanging out on the weekends, so when I go to the gym on these days I have to get in there at 4:30 a.m. and be home before she leaves for work, not a big deal...just was enjoying some sleeping in this weekend, yes bad boy!

So with that said, the next 5 days are going to be training days no matter what! Starting with back/biceps/calves/cardio tomorrow at Powerhouse Gym, where I have access to 150 lb. dumbbells, T-bar Row, Hammer Strength, Seated Cable Row with weight up to 300. I will make up for the weekend don't you worry about that...as I said before, I will beat myself up worse than anybody else can for missing a workout...just ask my wife! So I thought the least I can do is post up some pictures of me at 5 weeks, at 220.5 lbs. Now, I still have a lot of work to do as my next mark I want to be at in 2 weeks is around 215, when I am in my brother from another mother's wedding! As I said I still have work to do as I am holding fat in my lower back, chest, midsection of course, all the places that it looks the worst.

So there I am, needing to get a bit more serious! I know it is in my calories that I may have to do the tweaking, as I am eating clean and healthy, maybe just not enough? I am still doing IF and I love it! It really has been helping tremendously, but maybe my body is getting acclimated to it...so I will run my numbers of what I have eaten this weekend and see where I am at.

On a good note, after discontinuing the s-4 for a couple of days, my vision has pretty much fully recovered, although tonight is when I will see the real difference in the dark, things that were yellow are much clearer now. So I will dose s-4 tomorrow at 60 mg (30/30) and run it for 5 days...and see how that goes.

This is an example of one of the meals that I cook, I love to cook first of all, and I eat clean! This dish here is what I call Chicken, Yam and Veggie Delight!

2 lbs Smart Chicken Ground Chicken
3 lg Yams cut into cubes
Fresh broccoli and zuchinni cut up
2 tbsp Olive Oil

Makes several servings, and just make enough for a few days...easy as hell!!!

Top Bottom