Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~ * 12lbs GAINS @ 6 weeks on Anavar * ~

EveryCurve

Hey All!

Just wanted to share with you my joys and struggles on my 6 week check-point of running Anavar! This is my first ever cycle of absolutely any kind of ASS, and I will give you a break-down of all my stats, diet, routine, supps and then ask you trustee mods to help a sister out!

Stats:
- Female, 5’2.5
- TODAY: 118lbs, 15% BF
- 6 WEEKS AGO: 108lbs, 17% BF
- Gains are 12 lbs muscle and losses are approx 2lbs body fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Have been training for the last 5 years, seriously for the last 3 years
- Been having trouble putting on thick juicy meaty muscles as I was a cardio bunny and I had to cut out my 1 HR of intense cardio ED at a HR of 160+ to realize that…this will never get me very far. Instead I do a low-intensity a few times per week now at a HR of approx 140 for fat burn.

Anavar, FORZA FARMACEUTIKA
- first 3 weeks running at 5mg ED, split into 2 doses one a.m. one p.m.
- last 3 weeks running at 10mg ED, split the same
- planning on running 10mg for the next 2-4 weeks, split the same

Sides:
- WHAT SIDES?! No sides what so ever here, maybe one pimple beside my chin at 2 weeks in, but nothing else that is a material factor

Training:
- Monday/Wednesday: back/chest
- Tuesday/Friday: bis/tris
- Wednesday/Saturday: legs and gluts
- Cardio/Abs: few times per week in the a.m. before breakfast on random days, cardio very light

Nutrition:
- Lean mean proteins such as egg whites, tuna, lots of chicken breast
- Good cards, and controlled portions such as yams, brown rice, oatmeal in the a.m.,
- Good fats such as flaxseed flakes and oil, olive oil, coconut oil, avocados
- I stay away from refined sugars as much as possible, reaching for Stevia instead and aguave nectar
- Fruits and veggies are also always in my diet, try to have one or the other in every mini-meal
- I eat every 3 hours, otherwise I turn into a ragging bitch

Supps:
- XtraVol, PVL: I use this BCAA drink mix during my cardio and workout
- Mutant Rage: pre-workout pump with lots of good stuff
- CLA’s: I take 6 ED, broken down into 2, 3 times a day with every bigger meal with carbs
- Multi-Vit: I bought a quality organic brand that was reputable and above average
- Chromium Picolinate: I take one ED post-workout to regulate my sugar levels
- Fat Burners: I’ve dabbled with 8mg ephedrine tabs pre-workout to get more energy for my session, that was ok. I’ve also tried MAGNUM HEAT which was pretty good and RIPPED FREAK which was ok as well. I need your guys’ advice on what is the best fat burner out there…

QUESTIONS TO YOU SAVY, KNOWLEDGABLE PROS:
- I am looking to drop a lil bit lower in my BF percentage. I don’t want to give up any muscle, or size doing that 1 hour cardio like I was previously doing… I was always getting SICK and my immune system was down. Now that I cut out that 45 mins-1 hour of cardio in the mornings, my health and my strength is better.
- How much longer do you think I should be running my cycle for? I’m at 6 weeks today, so… another 2? Another 4? Another 6?
- I have been advised that you need to stay off as long as you stayed on. Can you confirm this?
- I read that you need to lower your intensity during your PCT to keep your gains. Yes, I realize that women don’t need to fix anything majorly hormonal thereafter, but I’m talking about supps like “Gear” which I’ve read all over the place is a great one.
- Should I go get my blood checked for lipids?
- I reckon that a liver support wouldn’t be essential to run since the dose I was running of Var was minimal. Your thoughts?
- PLEASE recommend a great fat burner for me! It has to be something that works!
- When I go see a doctor, should I tell him that I was running a cycle of Anavar for however long I finished at? Or is ignorance bliss?
- I know that Anavar is a non-water-rentention ASS. *However*, the MUTANT MASS I am taking daily pre-workout has a creatine complex in it that is not entirely an ETHYL-ESTER. There’s some of the regular, shittier, water-rentention creatine in there as well. In your opinion, do you think that I am retaining a bit of water from that?

Your input and help is much appreciated! I’ve put on sizeable mass, and now I’m looking to reduce even just a little the fat that is still stagnantly leftover, covering my gains!

EveryCurve <3

WOW sista gr8 post!
Congratulations on getting all the right info in there your very first time.

Welcome to EliteFitnes sista and we are glad to have you here.
You have accomplished a lot and come a long ways and thats outstanding.
I would suggest that you copy your entire above post and put it in the Wimminz section too. There are a buch of really gr8 sistas in there that will come to your aid ASAP!
Dont get me wrong it gr8 that you put it here too. I wish more of the sistas would post up over on this side too. But I know that RottonWillow, Mrs.P and a lot of the other sistas have a ton of excellent experience that would help you out big time.
Best regards and keep posting!

QUESTIONS TO YOU SAVY, KNOWLEDGABLE PROS:
- I am looking to drop a lil bit lower in my BF percentage. I don’t want to give up any muscle, or size doing that 1 hour cardio like I was previously doing… I was always getting SICK and my immune system was down. Now that I cut out that 45 mins-1 hour of cardio in the mornings, my health and my strength is better.
- How much longer do you think I should be running my cycle for? I’m at 6 weeks today, so… another 2? Another 4? Another 6?
I would go conservatively. Begin with 2 and see how you feel. Also just wanted to let you know that working out with weights will bury more cals for a longer period of time then cardio will.

- I have been advised that you need to stay off as long as you stayed on. Can you confirm this?
This is good advice that most all of us on here adhere to.
- I read that you need to lower your intensity during your PCT to keep your gains. Yes, I realize that women don’t need to fix anything majorly hormonal thereafter, NOT SO. DISCUSS THIS WITH ROTTON WILLOW.
but I’m talking about supps like “gear” which I’ve read all over the place is a great one.
- Should I go get my blood checked for lipids?Yes and more. Discuss with RW.
- I reckon that a Liver support wouldn’t be essential to run since the dose I was running of var was minimal. Your thoughts?
Even tho var is said to be mild you are still stressing your liver. Use liver support and drink a min of 1 gal of water/day.
- PLEASE recommend a great fat burner for me! It has to be something that works! Forged Burner. You just cant beat it. Get it at NTBM. Ask some of the other mods for a discount code.
- When I go see a doctor, should I tell him that I was running a cycle of anavar for however long I finished at? Or is ignorance bliss?Your call. It could come back to bite you in the ass with insurance tho from what I have heard.
- I know that anavar is a non-water-rentention ASS. *However*, the MUTANT MASS I am taking daily pre-workout has a creatine complex in it that is not entirely an ETHYL-ESTER. There’s some of the regular, shittier, water-rentention creatine in there as well. In your opinion, do you think that I am retaining a bit of water from that? Probably but that is my guess.

Your input and help is much appreciated! I’ve put on sizeable mass, and now I’m looking to reduce even just a little the fat that is still stagnantly leftover, covering my gains!
You have done well chika. You should be proud of yourself. It may take a tiny change in your mackros to do what you what.
Good luck!

The Ladies forum will probably be able to help you better, but here's a few things I know from experience.

"- How much longer do you think I should be running my cycle for? I’m at 6 weeks today, so… another 2? Another 4? Another 6?"

It's a 17a steroid, so I'd say 8 weeks would be good.

"- I have been advised that you need to stay off as long as you stayed on. Can you confirm this?"

General rule would be time on + PCT would be time off. Some say longer.

"- I reckon that a Liver support wouldn’t be essential to run since the dose I was running of var was minimal. Your thoughts?"

Yep, again, it's a 17a steroid, so better safe than sorry

"- When I go see a doctor, should I tell him that I was running a cycle of anavar for however long I finished at? Or is ignorance bliss?"

I wouldn't, although one time my doctor called me out after a superdrol cycle when we were reviewing bloodwork together. He didn't really say much other than something along the lines of "I hope you know what your doing"

Impressive gains. Keep it up. If you do it right. Everything comes together.

Top Bottom