Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD check ? ? ?

tony123

I was very close to making my first purchase of real gear. However with the recent Anthrax concern I suspect mail may be scrutenized heavily - at least for a while. I have seen a bunch of positive posts about 1-AD and was considering trying a 5 week cycle at 9 pills a day. However, before I go forward with the purchase I was hoping to get feedback by people who have used 1-AD in the past - did you feel it was worth the $$$, how much did you take, and what kinds of gains did you make.

I have been working out for about 12 years, 200 lbs, 34 years old, 350# bench press, low body fat. I have not made any good gains lately - it seems I am stuck on a platau. I would like to take something that would help me put on some muscle and strength. Like I said I was leaning toward gear, but due to all the current events I am a bit gun shy about placing an order.

Thanks for any input!

Tony

:confused:

tony123

I just finished a cycle not too long ago, I'm 43 and have been lifting for 25 years. Without using any illegal substances gains come pretty slow these days. However, I was very impressed with the 1-AD, I took 1 capsule each meal for the 1st week (just to see that there wasn't any bad effects like some have had, I think this is a smart way to start the 1st week). Second week it was 2 caps each meal for a total of 6 a day. Next cycle I will do 3 caps a meal 3x a day. But even at 6 caps a day I had impressive gains. All my lifts went up 15 to 20 lbs minimum. My weight gain was 15 lbs for the 5 weeks and I would say that there wasn't any noticeable "Fat" gained.
I know some people are bashing this product alot and want more scientific proof but many of us are not setup for such types of testing. Best thing you can do is try it and see if it works for you. That's not a sales pitch, over the years I've read plenty about supposedly great supplements that were bogus. I read up on this product and it's one of the few I spent money on, for me, it's going to be a product I will continue to use because - It Works!

Dude, just try it. I am only doing 3 pills per day, and I have gained 10pds in the first week, I swear to everything!!! I have very, very low BF too. I am growing like a weed, and so are alot of other people that are posting here. Try it, eat like no other, and lift you rear off!!! You'll be glad you didn't risk yourself by juicing. I have some "friends" who have done juice before, and then they have now tried 1-AD. I swear they say the pumps are better off of 1-AD. Not even kidding with ya. I'd try it, and with 12 years of lifting behind your belt, 9 per day will do great. Good luck, keep all of us 1-AD beleivers posted on your results.

OK, folks, I am gonna give it a try. I just ordered 3 bottles to start out with - - if I notice results I will buy more. I will probably start the first week with 6 per day and then go to 9 per day if I don't have any sides. I will post my results.

:)

Tony

Top Bottom