Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/11 NFL Playoffs Eagles @ Giants 1PM ET FOX - 3.5 Pt Line

SLAYER69!

The fans at Giants Stadium will be treated to a Divisional Round game between the Philadelphia Eagles and the New York Giants when they take their seats on Sunday afternoon.

Oddsmakers currently have the Giants listed as 4-point favorites versus the Eagles, while the game's total is sitting at 38½.

The Eagles defeated Minnesota 26-14 as a 3.5-point favorite in the Wild Card round on Sunday. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (41).

Donovan McNabb passed for 300 yards with a touchdown and an interception for Philadelphia, while Brian Westbrook rushed for 38 yards on 20 carries and caught a 71-yard touchdown pass in the win.

The Giants lost to Minnesota 20-19 as a 7-point underdog in Week 17. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (41).

Eli Manning passed for 119 yards with no touchdowns and no interceptions in limited action for New York, while Derrick Ward rushed for 77 yards on 15 carries.

Team records:
Philadelphia: 9-6-1 SU, 10-6 ATS
New York: 12-4 SU, 12-4 ATS

Philadelphia most recently:
When playing in January are 5-5
When playing on turf are 6-3-1
After outgaining opponent are 6-4
When playing within the division are 4-6

New York most recently:
When playing in January are 5-5
When playing on turf are 7-3
After outgaining opponent are 7-3
When playing within the division are 6-4

A few trends to consider:
Philadelphia is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
Philadelphia is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Philadelphia's last 12 games when playing on the road against NY Giants
NY Giants are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games at home
NY Giants are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of the NY Giants last 12 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
NY Giants are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games

Hurricane must be out in NYC for his B-day partying and picking up hot chicks.

I'm married, so I'm in front of the computer on Saturday night playing with my self. I guess I'll go ahead and post the NFL games now.

pull a moto and back my hometown.. giants go big or go home!!

Last edited:
teams that should be up alot and blow scoring chances always lose .. nuff said .. see ya next year giants .. and eli sucks

Top Bottom