GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS

View Poll Results: Does my gyno look noticeable?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, go buy a bra immediately.

8 18.60%
  • No, ur hallucinating get a shrink.

35 81.40%

Can you tell if I have gyno?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Can you tell if I have gyno? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I'm 21 years old, 5'9 145 lbs and been liftin casually for about 2 years. When I was 11 I noticed two small penny sized growths behind my nipples, which still have not gone away. I wanna pack on 20 pounds to my skinny frame, but I keep trippin out in front of the mirror over my gyno. I feel like it's become more noticeable since I started workin out and I don't want it to get even worse. My family keeps tellin me this is all in my head, but I want some unbiased opinions. I posted a pic of what

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can you tell if I have gyno?

I'm 21 years old, 5'9 145 lbs and been liftin casually for about 2 years. When I was 11 I noticed two small penny sized growths behind my nipples, which still have not gone away. I wanna pack on 20 pounds to my skinny frame, but I keep trippin out in front of the mirror over my gyno. I feel like it's become more noticeable since I started workin out and I don't want it to get even worse. My family keeps tellin me this is all in my head, but I want some unbiased opinions. I posted a pic of what I look like now, lookin for some honest opinions on whether it looks noticeable. I'm thinkin about letro or nolva to help shrink it, but there seems to be mixed reviews on the efficacy. Does anyone know if gaining muscle makes gyno more noticeable, or less noticeable? Feel free to pm if you like. Thanks guys-

Re: Can you tell if I have gyno?

you must be nuts my nipss look 20 times bigger and i don't have gyno and neither do you. I repeat YOU DO NOT HAVE GYNO

your good man hit the weights.
    ALL NATURAL AGAIN. THATS RIGHT BABY NO JUICE FOR ME!!!!

I am not trying to make you feel insecure or anything, but I beg to differ. If you ask my opinion, there is a slight protrusion behind the nipples, which shows some collection of breast tissue. You are quite lean (145 lb) so there is no reason you should have a fatty chest.

I might be wrong, but its best to get an opinion of an unbiased renowned plastic surgeon for this matter.

I have had recently gone through a gynaecomastia correction surgery although mine was a lot worse, I had a LOT of breast tissue).

Da Pope

hard telling w/all that hair.

All Natural

agreed wax ur chest n cum bak wif more piks

Guru

I had those growths about 6 months ago but they're cleared up now, although my nips are still pretty puffy... wierd

Nice tits!

J/k i dont see anything... Jus keep ur anti's close by n go for it.... Think most of us get paranoid bout that stuff... Ive gotten itchy nipps b4 and pre signs i jus adjust my dosage and somtimes use anti e's

It looks like you have increased muscle and fluid retention in your chest area, but not gyno. Many men have lumps under their breast tissue and unless it's painful to touch/sensitive it's generally not gyno... Now if you start lactating.... LOL

Jackedville............ where the mighty River of Tren meets the calm Sea of Test. Its a beautiful place............

lol no way do u have gyno! I wish my chest looked like yours!