Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro or nolva for getting rid of gyno? Please help

James523

Hello guys,

Well recently I've noticed my chest looking puffier than usual as a result of being on fin (quit 3 days ago). Not on anything else.

It's still mild but I definitely don't like the puffiness and want to treat it.

I've read that nolva and letro help with gyno. Which of these should I use? What dose would be best?

Thank you.

if you are on just fina and its real fina than you have prolactin based gyno unless you are just seeing fat. for that you need caber or prami. ag-guys sells caber/dostinex. i would get on it asap

prolactin based gyno is not common, but it happens when guys abuse tren. i've seen it a handful of times before

you can always run out and get blood work done and see what the hell is going on. make sure you add in prolactin to your hormone panel BLOODWORK ONLINE < click for online bloodwork

maybe your estrogen is high, who knows

Definitely run blood work to determine what you have going on. You need to know if it is estrogen related or prolactin related.

@muskate got you in the right direction - this anti-gyno protocol is very effective, and I have seen myself guys get rid of their gyno with it. However, you need to make sure that you will run it to the letter, and finish it off completely. Many guys do the mistake of stopping it the moment they see improvements, but this is a wrong thing to do if you want sustainable results.

Also, which compounds did you run? It would definitely be a good idea to run blood work in order to determine the reason you got gyno, and not make assumptions, since for different origins you need to take different measures.

Top Bottom