Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever reversed fibrous gyno?

chogath

Hello; I'm new to the forum, but have spent months reading posts online about the basics of anabolics. Almost a year ago I was given a bag of pink capsules known as dianabol, and boy did I fuck up by taking that bag. It was a months supply of capsules (not sure of dosing) if I took 3 a day. That was all the info given to me, and I thought I was in the game of steroids. -clearly not a game-

I made amazing gains and shot up to 200 from 160 in 2 weeks and stayed there. Finished the cycle and continued to hold the weight. A month later my left nipple hurt, and there was a pea size lump in there.. The pain went away and I forgot about it. Two months after the cycle I decided to try a cutting supplement filled with caffeine, and a few days on that I noticed my nipple hurting like hell again. The pea grew a small amount, and I quickly dropped the cutting supplement. I began researching and reading about anabolics, and knew I had messed up. I thought I had killed my test, and had estrogen rebound, so I decided to try p6 by cellucor hoping to cut estrogen and raise test. This only made gyno worse, and caused a lump in my right nipple to form.

The next few months I heavily studied the basicis of anabolics, cycles, pct, and sides. So here I am, almost a year later and I have gyno. Left nipple seems to be 3 lumps that formed together, but still no bigger then the last index of my pinky. Right nipple is a pea size lump. I have ordered liquid letro and ralox in hopes of trying a shrinking/reversing cycle. I'm thinking of trying letro @ 1mg a day until I notice shrinking, then tapering off while dosing ralox until I feel it has done all it can do. Many forums say lumps can't be removed or reversed without surgery, so I'm hoping to at least shrink all lumps and stop the tenderness from gyno. It's been almost a year and my left nipple lumps are still tender and slowly growing. I mostly notice growth when aggravated. Sometimes my girlfriends knees smash into my nips while were doing it, and that has been the biggest problem. Gyno isn't very noticeable at all but I do notice it growing more perky and fatty like a breast even though an average person wouldn't notice it.

Does anyone have any positive advice or constructive criticism here? Please don't lecture me about the foolishness of taking a dbol only cycle, or cycling anabolics with no estrogen control/pct. I've also read about a topical cream called dht and have considered throwing that in the mix of my gyno attack plan. Dosing letro at 2.5mgs ed doesn't sound very fun to me at all, and I've read a ton of logs where people reduced gyno taking 1-1.5mgs of letro ed without the sides of dosing at 2.5mgs. I believe that once letro builds up and starts depleting gyno of it's estrogen 'food' then it can not grow and will shrivel up, at which point I'll taper off letro and start ralox to block estrogen receptors further depriving gyno of estrogen without completely crashing estrogen levels.

Top Bottom