Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural Gyno - Letro no effect

vm0824

Hey all,
I know theres tons of material out there on natural gyno, but I didnt see too many where letro didnt immediately work.

Ive had a lump in my left nipple for a few months. Ive recently just formed one in my right. I went to the doc and he said looks like gyno, even had a sonogram. He wouldnt write any scripts though.

So I went to ag-guys and bought some liqui-fem. Ive been taking 1ml/day for a few weeks now and see no results at all. I take measurements of the hard lump with body fat calipers and keep a log of them and I have not seen any change. I also show no side affects of letro (no lowered sex drive, no joint pain). I wonder if maybe it was under-concentated? because 1ml is supposed to contain 2.5mg, which as I understand is an appropriate dose. otherwise i need to try something new?

Other notes: i had gyno during puberty. I have never taken steroids. 5'9" 170lbs.

What else can I try! I feel very uncomfortable at the gym because you can see how puffy my chest is getting through my shirt.

--Vinnie

Top Bottom