Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GIve me some of your favorite baby girl names.

if you wanna decide if a name is classy or not, do a google image search of it. trust me, you'll know if it isn't

Lol, I just did this and got a pic of a chick with huge boobies, a female bodybuilder, and a catus chair. WTF?

No weird names, ghetto names, trendy names, hippie names, or names that sound like they were just made up. And no last names. "Taylor" and "Madison" are not good girl names, they're dead Presidents.

Good names are real girl names like Cynthia, Mary, Julia, Lucy, Alice, Sally, Patricia, Doris, Judith, Marion, Melissa... Examples of bad names are Keisha, LaWanda, Kyla, Dreama, Connor, Shamekia, Cloris, Meredith, Sunshine, Rainbow, Morgan...

My oldest daughter's name is Morgan Taylor :mad:

also Madison was on the table for this one as is Reagan

No weird names, ghetto names, trendy names, hippie names, or names that sound like they were just made up. And no last names. "Taylor" and "Madison" are not good girl names, they're dead Presidents.

Good names are real girl names like Cynthia, Mary, Julia, Lucy, Alice, Sally, Patricia, Doris, Judith, Marion, Melissa... Examples of bad names are Keisha, LaWanda, Kyla, Dreama, Connor, Shamekia, Cloris, Meredith, Sunshine, Rainbow, Morgan...

I agree, I hate trendy or weird names. Never liked Madison...or Addison lol... everyone named their kids all these weird names. I didn't even want to mess with the spelling of Abigail. Simple is good.

Most of your bad names sound... em.... I wanna say... ethnic....
Most of your good names sound like they become in grandmothers, you forgot to mention Ethel.... oh and you said Linda twice :)

When I think of grandmother names, names like Wanda, Beulah, Bessie Mae come to mind. And then there's Great Aunt names like Hortense, Georgia, Lois, Vera, Constance...

As for ethnicity, I think I was mining the McMansion suburbs as much as I was the ghettos.

When I think of grandmother names, names like Wanda, Beulah, Bessie Mae come to mind. And then there's Great Aunt names like Hortense, Georgia, Lois, Vera, Constance...

As for ethnicity, I think I was mining the McMansion suburbs as much as I was the ghettos.

That's my middle name LOL
Named after my great grandmother Veracity.

Top Bottom