Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate-Needto does it again

Yeah?

How did you use it? PCT or during cycle?

If it wasn't for you, did you ask needto for a refund?

You are the first guy to ever say he didn't like HCGenerate, so I'm pretty interested to hear your feedback.

!

True.

Dogfox, just PM needto with your order info and get your money back. All the products are 100% guaranteed.

Dude. HCGenerate HAS trib.

I guess it is good while on cycle and for PCT, because it works in a different way. Stacks very well with HCG, but if used on PCT, you gotta be careful with doses and the right amount of time. HCG stimulates the balls to start producing test, the balls then send the signal to the pituitary to re-start secreting LH and FSH, while HCGenerate, directly stimulate the pituitary to produce healthy levels of LH and FSH. So you gotta give the body the right amount, just enough to jump start the system. After PCT a moderate dose of HCGenerate, will always keep everything running smooth.

Run HCGenerate with HMG and clomid, and your girl will need a scuba diving suit during sex, with mask, snorkel and all the shit.

4+ grams of it?

i dont think so

Yeah?

How did you use it? PCT or during cycle?

If it wasn't for you, did you ask needto for a refund?

You are the first guy to ever say he didn't like HCGenerate, so I'm pretty interested to hear your feedback.

!

Nah i never asked for a refund. Ive loved all his other products like beast, muscle replenisher, those new protein bars with the pwr butter etc. i could go on.
I let him know how it went for me. I used it as a standalone post sarm S4 just incase of any shutdown. But didnt think much of it tbh. Shame bc i was pumped about it.
He just said he didnt market it as a standalone and that im free to spread around my views.

So i dont think theres gna be a refund lol

Dogfox :jenscat

Nah i never asked for a refund. Ive loved all his other products like beast, muscle replenisher, those new protein bars with the pwr butter etc. i could go on.
I let him know how it went for me. I used it as a standalone post sarm S4 just incase of any shutdown. But didnt think much of it tbh. Shame bc i was pumped about it.
He just said he didnt market it as a standalone and that im free to spread around my views.

So i dont think theres gna be a refund lol

Dogfox :jenscat

No I will still give ya a refund. I just wanted you to know That well many people do use it as a stand alone its not what its true uses are for. Yes it can have an effect and can be pretty good as a stand alone but its not something I push heavy or want the whole world to think that is what its for.

As you can see from this thread and many threads like it. People use it during cycle or for pct. Vary rarely do people use it as stand alone and when you do it can be great or in your case it can be meh.

I stand behind the product 100% as a on cycle or pct product. As for stand alone I stand behind it AAAH its hit or miss I guess and it all depends on what you are expecting from it. I feel the exact same way about many pct products. I feel the exact same way about clomid,nolva hcg... these products are for on cycle or pct. Yes some people will experience some good things from them using them on there own far removed from a cycle (but not everyone will).

The same way you would not expect much out of using clomid,nolva hcg all on there own is the same way I would not expect miricals from hcgenerate . Are there users out there who do experience good things from using any of them on there own? yes and that is all own a case by case,person to person bases.

About the only thing I will say is there is a really really good chance that no matter how you use it you should get a big boost in sex drive. On cycle,pct,or off cycle that is one thing that just about everyone should get from it. very rarely will some one not get that.

Since you did not I will give you a refund.

No I will still give ya a refund. I just wanted you to know That well many people do use it as a stand alone its not what its true uses are for. Yes it can have an effect and can be pretty good as a stand alone but its not something I push heavy or want the whole world to think that is what its for.

As you can see from this thread and many threads like it. People use it during cycle or for pct. Vary rarely do people use it as stand alone and when you do it can be great or in your case it can be meh.

I stand behind the product 100% as a on cycle or pct product. As for stand alone I stand behind it AAAH its hit or miss I guess and it all depends on what you are expecting from it. I feel the exact same way about many pct products. I feel the exact same way about clomid,nolva hcg... these products are for on cycle or pct. Yes some people will experience some good things from them using them on there own far removed from a cycle (but not everyone will).

The same way you would not expect much out of using clomid,nolva hcg all on there own is the same way I would not expect miricals from hcgenerate . Are there users out there who do experience good things from using any of them on there own? yes and that is all own a case by case,person to person bases.

About the only thing I will say is there is a really really good chance that no matter how you use it you should get a big boost in sex drive. On cycle,pct,or off cycle that is one thing that just about everyone should get from it. very rarely will some one not get that.

Since you did not I will give you a refund.

Thats very kind of you Needto.

i disagree. i think it would be far better to use on cycle. it is a bad ass product either way

I think its good on or off cycle, runnig it now (on cycle) Whoo Hoo This is some good stuff ,started at 5per day now all i need is 2 X day,i'm a happy camper

RADAR

is 5 pills a day enough for for pct from a 5 week test enth and a bomb kicker (had to cut it short)????? o yea im running nolvadex 20 mg ed for 4 weeks with adex .05mg eod for first 2 weeks.

Top Bottom