Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abs. How often and srious

so u dont want big forearms? what is girly about farmers walk and being able to double overhand your sets of shrugs and deadlifts without straps? I have big forearms and I think they look sick...

Same here I think big forearms look cooler than any other muscle. However I think the reason for the pink elephant is that he believes your forearms already get worked enough, they don't need their own work in his opinion (just guessing here).

yeah i admit i get lazy with forearm training because i get them big easily and they also get pumped easily. I just wish my forearms were thicker from the front and more vascular! :evil:

Same here I think big forearms look cooler than any other muscle. However I think the reason for the pink elephant is that he believes your forearms already get worked enough, they don't need their own work in his opinion (just guessing here).

Bingo:cool:

Deads, cleans, and pretty much everything else for that matter will work your forearms. Unless you have genetically girly ones I see no reason to work them directly.

Arnold trained his forearms, abs and calves almost on a daily basis....I guess he doesnt know what he's talking about though

Yo glad read futures new post on deads, half way down a power lifter recomends training abbs 6days a week he's 63yo and pulls 700lbs so ya

lol i guess if you want to be a PL and pull 700lbs then ya u should train abs a lot. I got sick abs so dont listen to anything i say

He knows what hes talking about if your breakfast includes 100mg dbols and your lunch is 2g primo

are you discrediting arnold because he's on the juice?

right so discredit everyone on this board and all the pros like ronnie and jay cutler and branch warren too...cause you're the only one who knows what they're talking about...that's just arrogant man, but that's cool...

let's just agree to disagree shall we?

are you discrediting arnold because he's on the juice?

right so discredit everyone on this board and all the pros like ronnie and jay cutler and branch warren too...cause you're the only one who knows what they're talking about...that's just arrogant man, but that's cool...

let's just agree to disagree shall we?

Yeah you better disregard yourself too gladiator because you're on the juice so I can't believe anything you say. And dude you need to stop bragging about your abs they're better than mine right now but they're not that great...

Top Bottom