Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF?? I just got called "Ma'am" over the phone.....twice!

Broonzy, why don't I PM you my fon number and you can call me, and I'll tell you if you sound like a chick. Hows that sound, ma'am?

Ariel, Dude when do you sleep?

I know right.
I haven't slept well in the last 7 days.

Not stressed.
Unsure why.
Ever since the move from San Fran to Columbia Mo.
Sleep cycle is off and on.

I have 2day off...
I'm gonna nap again soon.

Also the nicotine addiction does not help.

Will you bring me with you next time you go?:rainbow:
Sure we will have a bros day at the spa. Mite I suggest the balls wax, I hear its really energizing.:rainbow:

I know right.
I haven't slept well in the last 7 days.

Not stressed.
Unsure why.
Ever since the move from San Fran to Columbia Mo.
Sleep cycle is off and on.

I have 2day off...
I'm gonna nap again soon.

Also the nicotine addiction does not help.
Since my wife has been working nights I really don't sleep that much myself. Usually about 4 to 5 hours a nite, but bro I see you post on here from am to pm dude. Don't let you health slip bro, sleep is important. Your muscles need it to grow big and shit.

Since my wife has been working nights I really don't sleep that much myself. Usually about 4 to 5 hours a nite, but bro I see you post on here from am to pm dude. Don't let you health slip bro, sleep is important. Your muscles need it to grow big and shit.

LOL
I agree.
Heading to the gym right now.
Yeah my Postwhoring is up in the last week.

-sigh-
3 to 4 hours has been, my average as of late.

LOL
I agree.
Heading to the gym right now.
Yeah my Postwhoring is up in the last week.

-sigh-
3 to 4 hours has been, my average as of late.
I would have never thought you would have gotten 3 to 4 hours a night. Thats good to hear thou, I was thinking more like 3 to 4 a week. Health first my man, be cool, hit it hard in the gym and go the hell to sleep for awhile. Hey dude EF will still be here when you wake up.

so what day would boonzy be there on? :biggrin:
IDK, being he sounds like a chick and all he better let me call and make the appointment. They would maybe set him up for a bikini wax or some shit if calls over there all femanine and stuff.

Top Bottom