Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting Over

Deadeye_37

Well it's been a long time since I've posted here. I'm 54 as of the 3rd of this month and I started here when I was around 35. So I need some advice as I'm starting over. I haven't been in the game in 10 years. In March of 2005 I had a sharp pain in my left ribcage. I had been lifting twice a day 4 days a week and I thought I had simply pulled something. I was 6ft tall, 220lbs, 9 percent body fat and lifting heavy. Everything was doing great except I was going through a bad divorce, fucking a 20 year old girl. Worried about my two kids and what would happen to them, working 2 jobs and having problems with one of those. Ok, it turned out to be a severe case of Shingles brought on by stress according to the Doc. At the time I can't remember if I was on a cycle but I had been on and off for years. The usual stuff mixing with what I thought was everything I needed for PCT. I was also using a shitload of Fina because I had learned how to get the kits and tabs easily. So, the Shingles damaged a nerve going around my ribcage. It's called Post Herpetic Neuralgia(PHN). It's like having a really bad burn that won't go away on good days(with meds) and on bad days like a knife tip twisting just before breaking the skin.

So it took me out for the last 10 years.

I say all that to let you know where I'm at now. I'm now weighing in at around 280lbs, not all fat but a lot. I did retain a lot of muscle but I'm hate where I've ended up. I don't know what caused it but I know it's time I did something about it. Now I didn't just stop trying, I tried like hell but I was always in so much pain I couldn't wear a shirt most days. I still have trouble some time and I still have to take something for pain but I'll be damned if I'm going out like this! So, I need some advice. I'm going to start over and I need some help.
I've been getting my blood work done pretty regularly and here's what they've told me. My Test is very low...my estrogen is high. So they've got me on a topical Test called Axiron. It's a 30 mg solution. I have 2 bottle of that which has 60 doses of 1.5ml solution. I also have 3 10ml bottles of 200 mg Cypionate on hand. I don't have any anti-estrogen, Tamoxifin or HCG for PCT. I apparently didn't take enough back in the day because of the problems I now have with ED and low test. I never really had a problem with gyno though.

I'm sorry for the long post but I wanted you guys to know where I'm at and hopefully get some good advice and help on starting over. I know what I did wrong back then but I need help getting back. I will need advice both what to do to get started and where to go to get there. I want to get my life back, my confidence back and my health back. I appreciate any and all advice and criticisms. Feel free to respond here or message me and thank you guys in advance.

Doug

Well it's been a long time since I've posted here. I'm 54 as of the 3rd of this month and I started here when I was around 35. So I need some advice as I'm starting over. I haven't been in the game in 10 years. In March of 2005 I had a sharp pain in my left ribcage. I had been lifting twice a day 4 days a week and I thought I had simply pulled something. I was 6ft tall, 220lbs, 9 percent body fat and lifting heavy. Everything was doing great except I was going through a bad divorce, fucking a 20 year old girl. Worried about my two kids and what would happen to them, working 2 jobs and having problems with one of those. Ok, it turned out to be a severe case of Shingles brought on by stress according to the Doc. At the time I can't remember if I was on a cycle but I had been on and off for years. The usual stuff mixing with what I thought was everything I needed for PCT. I was also using a shitload of Fina because I had learned how to get the kits and tabs easily. So, the Shingles damaged a nerve going around my ribcage. It's called Post Herpetic Neuralgia(PHN). It's like having a really bad burn that won't go away on good days(with meds) and on bad days like a knife tip twisting just before breaking the skin.

So it took me out for the last 10 years.

I say all that to let you know where I'm at now. I'm now weighing in at around 280lbs, not all fat but a lot. I did retain a lot of muscle but I'm hate where I've ended up. I don't know what caused it but I know it's time I did something about it. Now I didn't just stop trying, I tried like hell but I was always in so much pain I couldn't wear a shirt most days. I still have trouble some time and I still have to take something for pain but I'll be damned if I'm going out like this! So, I need some advice. I'm going to start over and I need some help.
I've been getting my blood work done pretty regularly and here's what they've told me. My Test is very low...my estrogen is high. So they've got me on a topical Test called Axiron. It's a 30 mg solution. I have 2 bottle of that which has 60 doses of 1.5ml solution. I also have 3 10ml bottles of 200 mg Cypionate on hand. I don't have any anti-estrogen, Tamoxifin or HCG for PCT. I apparently didn't take enough back in the day because of the problems I now have with ED and low test. I never really had a problem with gyno though.

I'm sorry for the long post but I wanted you guys to know where I'm at and hopefully get some good advice and help on starting over. I know what I did wrong back then but I need help getting back. I will need advice both what to do to get started and where to go to get there. I want to get my life back, my confidence back and my health back. I appreciate any and all advice and criticisms. Feel free to respond here or message me and thank you guys in advance.

Doug

Before starting another cycle get your eating and training in order. you can add a lighter weight and do more reps (50-100), this will help burn some fat at the same time build some muscle.
Glad you are taking control of this problem before it started getting totally out of hand.

Top Bottom