Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

transwomen losing their shit over vagina cupcakes

cindylou

Fancy
EF VIP
so the transwomen are all pissed off because it's not inclusive to all women, meaning the women that have dicks, apparently.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1479424469019492/permalink/1479434835685122/

Look at these guys bulling these women

like if you want to have a fucking. vagina week or some bullshit do it but don't call it womensfest, because that's not what it is. (edit: and if that's the case you better fucking degender it and make sure you have information for intersex people with non-normative vulvas or non-normative hormone systems and for trans men and other people with vulvas affected by testosterone levels.

Right, it's not women's fest if you have vagina because we are all now pretending that woman doesn't mean you have a vagina, or a uterus, or any of the things that the word woman used to mean. It means something else. I don't know what woman means anymore, do you? Why don't you ask them what woman means since they seem to know better than I do. I'm sure they'll define it for me.

Earlier this week 250 students in a Missouri high school protested a transgender woman demanding to change in the women's locker rooms and use the women's restroom

She was given a gender neutral bathroom but that wasn't good enough, she said she felt that was bigoted and wrong, and the girls that were uncomfortable with her changing in the girls locker room were bigoted and ignorant

Bathroom access for transgender teen divides town - CNN.com

Who cares about how the other girls feel though. All that matters is how he feels. Do what he wants now. How very male of her.

So basically guys get to just say they're women, whenever they want, whatever suits their fancy. And we can't say shit. It's not like before were sex determined and segregated us, now its gender whatever the fck that means. We can't say a damn word about it. This makes no fucking sense to anyone that has their feet on the ground. It doesn't! No one wants to say that the emperor has no fucking clothes, do they? Everyone is afraid they'll be called a bigot, right? Honestly, after seeing the aggression from these "women" online I don't want to be in a bathroom with one, and I would never let my daughter share the same gym class with Lila Perry. I supported them until they started acting like this, but I suppose there are very few transgender women that actually know what it's like to be a woman, to be raised as one, or even very many who legitimately were attracted to what would be considered gender specific to the female since they were children, because that is not the type of person you'd become. Look at the difference between boy and girl cartoons. If you thought you were a girl at 6 you'd be sneaking in the girl cartoons and learning how to care about others before yourself, how to cooperate, be nice, all the things that girls are taught to be that go along with femininity. Kindness, don't demand, put yourself last, etc. Not that I actually agree with all that, but that's how it is. So tough toenails, sisters. You aren't women.

These men are frauds. That's clear to me. They're just dudes, with testosterone and dicks, wearing dresses and makeup. They share no common experiences with women. They don't know how to be women. They don't act like women. They aren't women.

Can't even have stupid ass vagina cupcakes at a god damn women's fest.

Thanks guys, this is why we can't have nice things.

I watched the Lila Perry video; I don't think I could fuck her.

I got scared when I saw you posted in here lol. She needs some style tips definitely lol

But really, These women just aren't the same kinda people as they were in the past. This young version of them anyway.

If you watch the video she walks around in a dress Everyday and she doesn't do anything to conceal her penis or anything. She seems to be aroused from wearing women's clothes. No teenage girl wears a dress either. She's the only girl in the entire school wearing a dress. She demands to be let in the girls locker room and refuses to use the gender neutral room she was given. She claims to be a lesbian. She had a boyfriend in the past and broke his wrist. So she's abusive. I can totally understand why the other girls were uncomfortable. She ought to as well.

I couldn't care less what kind of clothes you wanna wear or who you wanna fuck. More power to you. But I also do t care if you're all salty about some fucking cupcakes.

http://thefederalistpapers.integrat.../uploads/2015/09/imageedit_265_6777951449.jpg
imageedit_265_6777951449.jpg

Top Bottom