Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr. Plunkey Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Plunkey's conservative philosophy.

I respect Plunkey's focus, success and drive.

I'm envious of Plunkey's "sane" life start and subsequent professional success, the end result of which is that his family being financially stable and he has very little worries about the stabilty of his own life going forward.

I enjoy sparring with him because it gives me insight into his thought processes (and consequently the thought process of fiscal conservatives).

There is no progress without friction. Were there not for people like him (conservative or liberal) on this board it would be even less dynamic.

Intelligence, holding to your values, putting forth a rational argument -- no matter what side you come down on -- those are some of the important things that make up a lively forum.

My conservatism is entirely fiscal and political.

And I think you'd be surprised at how similar our end goals are -- we just radically disagree over how to achieve them.

It makes total sense to me why people would think a larger, more involved government is a good thing:

1) Poor people get stuff. And everybody likes stuff.

IV) Middle class people get to watch them go after the rich guys

c) Rich people can buy-off a handful of politicians instead of being forced to compete on quality, service and price.

It's no surprise things are moving in the direction they are. It just puts a "rich" in a tough situation where even if they philosophically object to doing business that way, they don't really have a choice. Right now, the cool thing to talk about is your "Government Play" -- just like it was cool to talk about your "E-commerce Strategy" back in the late 1990's and your "Globalization Strategy" back in the late 1980's.

I hate Plunkey's conservative philosophy.

I respect Plunkey's focus, success and drive.

I'm envious of Plunkey's "sane" life start and subsequent professional success, the end result of which is that his family being financially stable and he has very little worries about the stabilty of his own life going forward.

I enjoy sparring with him because it gives me insight into his thought processes (and consequently the thought process of fiscal conservatives).

There is no progress without friction. Were there not for people like him (conservative or liberal) on this board it would be even less dynamic.

Intelligence, holding to your values, putting forth a rational argument -- no matter what side you come down on -- those are some of the important things that make up a lively forum.

Holy eflirt! I'm so mad! :mad: if he ever dumps pick3 he's mine damn it!

Lolololololol :lmao:

My conservatism is entirely fiscal and political.

And I think you'd be surprised at how similar our end goals are -- we just radically disagree over how to achieve them.

It makes total sense to me why people would think a larger, more involved government is a good thing:

1) Poor people get stuff. And everybody likes stuff.

IV) Middle class people get to watch them go after the rich guys

c) Rich people can buy-off a handful of politicians instead of being forced to compete on quality, service and price.

It's no surprise things are moving in the direction they are. It just puts a "rich" in a tough situation where even if they philosophically object to doing business that way, they don't really have a choice. Right now, the cool thing to talk about is your "Government Play" -- just like it was cool to talk about your "E-commerce Strategy" back in the late 1990's and your "Globalization Strategy" back in the late 1980's.

Run the traps on that and get back to me.

Top Bottom