Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say It Ain't So: CFCs, Not CO2 May Be to Blame for Global Warming Patterns

shut it you slimy rooskie. Fuck I love that Rubio guy eh? :lmao:

Your alter ego? How in the fuck do you guys have so much time on your hands making alters?

Your alter ego? How in the fuck do you guys have so much time on your hands making alters?

oh my alter now? Fuck my name isn't chris. lmfao. Dude is Canadian is he not? I'm just assuming given that's he's given you some rather funny Canadian trolls I could never have come up with. Fuck I had no idea Calgary was under water...I was rolling when he told you to go bail some buckets at the saddledome. We may have a new HW contender on our hands, that troll was golden.

oh my alter now? Fuck my name isn't chris. lmfao. Dude is Canadian is he not? I'm just assuming given that's he's given you some rather funny Canadian trolls I could never have come up with. Fuck I had no idea Calgary was under water...I was rolling when he told you to go bail some buckets at the saddledome. We may have a new HW contender on our hands, that troll was golden.

Why are you here? Nobody fucking likes you. Lets have a fucking showdown you fucking pussy. You are worthless. Go get hit by a fucking bus, you fucking stunned punk cunt bitch

I re-mail Obama phones.

Top Bottom