Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low IQ and Conservative Beliefs linked to Prejudice

the point i made is that you interject your opinion on things just as i do or any other debator does...and barry got plenty of bone in, obamacare, don't ask don't tell, stimulus, cash for clunkers...more recently keystone, the contraceptive BS, supporting libya/egypt, the iraq pullout...so much bone in the populace said fuk that and bitch slapped his agenda in 2010...stopping his policies and not supporting them, in the GOP's eyes, is doing the country a favor and will score them points in in the pres election, a gamble for sure.
and quit saying facts like it is undebatable and you have the final say, arrogance rob...arrogance!

Stimulus= Tarp= Bipartisain by vote numbers. (No filibusters)
Dont ask dont tell = Supported by both sides, its political party suicide not too.

And your talking policies from 2 years ago when Dems had both houses.

Ha at Stopping near every legislative process to a crawl as "Helping Americans" . Yes doing nothing is a great idea!

They even managed to slow the Senate. Which is a feat within its self.

FACT.

Contaceptive BS? Ummm that was part of Obamacare from the beginning and a Red Herring bro.

Egypt and Lybia in the same reference?

1. Lybia= Not a compromise from GOP
But when we started supporting the rebels the Top GOP wanted to send in American bodies.

2. Egypt = Strongly supported by GOP brass.

Iraq pullout= On books since Bush

You gotta get on top of your International politics before claims bro.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Dont ask dont tell = Supported by both sides, its political party suicide not too.

Ha at Stopping near every legislative process to a crawl as "Helping Americans" . Yes doing nothing is a great idea!

FACT.

Contaceptive BS? Ummm that was part of Obamacare from the beginning and a Red Herring bro.

But when we started supporting the rebels the Top GOP wanted to send in American bodies.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

I'm surprised that you have come to your senses and agree the Dems and Repubs are from the same party...Congrats! You get to vote for the progressive left wing or progressive right wing...what a choice...

The magical self correcting Free Market. ahhhhhhhhh
Enlightened self intrest didnt help in 2007. Free market is a perfect
EXample of what happens to powerful people when powder is absolute.
They destroy them selfs and the ones around them.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

lolol..The free market would have taken care of it...

The only executives under criminal indictment are the the management of Fannie and Freddie...The most supervised pseudo government agencies..funded by taxpayers...lolol..Once again, the feds cause the problems and deflect the blame to private industry. Mortgage companies are far from blameless for giving loans to people with unverified income but as long as Fannie and Freddie would buy any turd they were offered....The feds created the moral hazard. Nobody forced someone to take on a loan they couldn't afford. I can post all kinds of progressives in their own words claiming promoting home ownership among the poor was a brilliant idea; Wanna see some Maxine Waters as well?

SEC charges former Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac executives with fraud - The Washington Post

"The SEC charged six former executives of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac with securities fraud Friday, saying they misled the public about the companies’ exposure to subprime loans during the mortgage meltdown."

hmmm, and what comprises of that 80%? Do you have the final say in that? Who decides what gets' downsized and how? See where this going?

no or course you don't what am i thinking.

If it's a forced 80% cut, then I don't care what they choose to cut -- everything will get hit (as it should be).

They can start with corporate welfare and defense spending if it makes you feel any better.

FACT.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

1. lol at the stimulus being called bi-partisan
In the house, 177 rep nays, combined with 11 dem nays...not one gop yea.
in the senate, 61-37, with only two GOP'ers voting yea snowe and arlan s
the TARP was more of a partisan vote, but a large chunk of REPs voted nay while it was extremely popular amongts the dems who voted largely in favor of it
2. doing nothing as opposed allowing obama to pass legislation is the best course for America i truely believe thanks republicans.
3. Certain reps, notably mccain, where fans of intervention in libya...and like you said egypt had gop support...so the party (some of the members anyway) worked with obama on the matters and allowed him to "get his bone" in.
same with iraq, Obama has had plenty of opportunity to flex his poly muscles, hopefully we have seen the last of it

If it's a forced 80% cut, then I don't care what they choose to cut -- everything will get hit (as it should be).

They can start with corporate welfare and defense spending if it makes you feel any better.

Or it just goes away period. What taxes we do pay go to local and state...the govt that actually does things useful with our money like run fire/police depts and repave the fucking roads. Say what you will about city workers standing around watching while one guy does shit...they still accomplished more than the dooshknuckle fingerfuckers in the house and senate this year.

Or it just goes away period. What taxes we do pay go to local and state...the govt that actually does things useful with our money like run fire/police depts and repave the fucking roads. Say what you will about city workers standing around watching while one guy does shit...they still accomplished more than the dooshknuckle fingerfuckers in the house and senate this year.

Since we both agree that the federal government must be much smaller (I say 80% cut, you say 100%), then why in the world would you advocate anyone's taxes going up? Would you start a weight loss regimen by eating a whole chocolate cake first?

Since we both agree that the federal government must be much smaller (I say 80% cut, you say 100%), then why in the world would you advocate anyone's taxes going up? Would you start a weight loss regimen by eating a whole chocolate cake first?

I'd like to see no one pay federal taxes. But if the society is going to put up with this bloated federal govt. then if someone making 50k has to pay around 30% of his income in taxes then so should a billionaire. I'd rather just get rid of loopholes than anyone's taxes actually go up. No one should pay more than 30% of their total income to taxes no matter how much money they make period! But they should be made to pay that..no exceptions. Ur kind finds every loophole possible than whines like little schoolgirls about the tax code they don't even pay. WTF is that? You telling me if we drop your tax rates to 15% or so, that all of a sudden you'll be good little boys and girls? C'mon...you'll dodge that tax draft even if it's 5% because u all are fundamentally crooks at heart. You were born that way and will alwyas be that way. And it goes back generations....your fathers were crooks, your grandfathers were crooks...it gets passed down. Only thing that will stop it is forced sterilization so you can't pass your corrupt genes on to the next generations.

I'd like to see no one pay federal taxes. But if the society is going to put up with this bloated federal govt. then if someone making 50k has to pay around 30% of his income in taxes then so should a billionaire. I'd rather just get rid of loopholes than anyone's taxes actually go up. No one should pay more than 30% of their total income to taxes no matter how much money they make period! But they should be made to pay that..no exceptions. Ur kind finds every loophole possible than whines like little schoolgirls about the tax code they don't even pay. WTF is that? You telling me if we drop your tax rates to 15% or so, that all of a sudden you'll be good little boys and girls? C'mon...you'll dodge that tax draft even if it's 5% because u all are fundamentally crooks at heart. You were born that way and will alwyas be that way. And it goes back generations....your fathers were crooks, your grandfathers were crooks...it gets passed down. Only thing that will stop it is forced sterilization so you can't pass your corrupt genes on to the next generations.

Outstanding rant!

The fundamental problem is our tax rates are uncompetitive. Recognition of tax liability has become a globalized process, just like manufacturing, banking, commerce, etc. etc.

People who don't recognize the need for lower taxes across the board either 1) don't understand globalization or 2) are in deep denial.

they need to go back and take their country back. That place is going to utter shit.

such as sending the welfare segment leach african-american population
lokk we're sorry here's a 10K check and we'll send you back to Liberia
many of them would

Top Bottom