Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low IQ and Conservative Beliefs linked to Prejudice

Stockblockers - Political Intelligence - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 02/15/12 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

props to 60 minutes for running this first. But why isn't this splashed all over every single god damn news media outlet? Why is Jon Stewart is the only guy other than 60 minutes who really picks up and runs with shit like this?

While i'm utterly disgusted with both dems and reps for taking part in this, why are the republicans stonewalling the efforts to cut down on this? It would seem a "perfect" issue for them to take up and run with cause they're always bitching about the ineffectiveness and general incompetence of the govt....even though they're half the problem but i digress, lols.

The corruption going on in washington is breathtaking. We honestly need to take a good hard look at dissolving the union if this is how the Federal govt is going to work. Withdraw from the world and rebuild something we can actually hold up to the rest of teh world as some sort of general template for how to get shit done "RIGHT". Right now...this is bullshit. Top to bottom this doesn't work. Not govt, not our free market...nothin works. There has to be a restructuring of almost our entire society so that this kind of BS can never surface again.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll just blow everything up and start over.

I enjoy reading rants like these while you can't comprehend the simple idea of downsizing government.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll just blow everything up and start over.

I enjoy reading rants like these while you can't comprehend the simple idea of downsizing government.

of course they won't do it on their own you ninny. :rolleyes:

and just "downsizing" govt isn't going to work numbnuts. Because the "downsizing" that would have to occur to root out this corruption would virtually be akin to dissolving the union anyway. I don't trust the "criminals" to restructure the system.....can you comprehend that?

So you think he'd still be in the primary?

It's not the 80's anymore, he wouldn't have even won as many states as Ron Paul has so far.

The Litmus test is real, . Just like there's a litmus test for Dem Canidates.

Having a postion in line with your party is how you win the Nomination. Going against the Grain won't get you anywhere. Ask Huntsman,Roemer,Perry, Paul.

Even romney knows this and tries to stay in Litmus test lines.

Walter M. Never had a chance. It's not what Reagan did right, It was Mondale was a loss from the beginning. G. Ferraro / Carter ect.

I think the primary would have been over by now if Reagan was in it. Look, here is where you are wrong. Great men in history overcame adversity, great mean in history knew how to improvise and stuck by what they believed in and never wavered. Consequently, that is why they are in the history books depicted as great men. Reagan was called the "great communicator" for a reason, he knew how to get his message across and make people hearken to him, not hear him but hearken, there is a difference. He ended the Cold War with words, does that mean anything to you? Therefore, I am quite sure he would have figured out a scheme to win the hearts and minds of the people of today.

Relatively speaking, people are all the same no matter what era they lived/live in or what the pop culture was/is in their era, they are people and Reagan was a peoples person. Reagan was a public servant, not a politician, there is a difference and people want a public servant... Ultimately, people hate politicians, but they endure them because the system goes through them... Reagan would have laughed at this litmus test and spoke from his heart and would have spoken the truth and deep down people are suckers for the truth.. and he would have won the American people over just like he did in 1980.The economy sucked just as bad or maybe even worse in 80 than now.. Look what he did, his record speaks for its self. If you want stats, I will give you them right off the top of my head, I do not need a link or a YouTube video to speak for me..

According to you Reagan would have been blown out by now. But I find it awfully funny Obama, Newt, ect, compare themselves to him and try to emulate him. They constantly talk about Reagan and you have the audacity to say he "would not have won as many states as Ron Paul." Lol. C'mon BB, you are not making any sense at all.

Reagan would have won the primary by now, then he would have checkmated Obama. Landslide victory, I do not believe Obama would even win Illinois if he faced Reagan...

C'mon bro, nobody is worthy to critque Reagan, he is above reproach!

of course they won't do it on their own you ninny. :rolleyes:

and just "downsizing" govt isn't going to work numbnuts. Because the "downsizing" that would have to occur to root out this corruption would virtually be akin to dissolving the union anyway. I don't trust the "criminals" to restructure the system.....can you comprehend that?

Downsize it 80% and then it won't matter what they steal, because it won't be nearly as much of our entire economy.

Downsize it 80% and then it won't matter what they steal, because it won't be nearly as much of our entire economy.

hmmm, and what comprises of that 80%? Do you have the final say in that? Who decides what gets' downsized and how? See where this going?

no or course you don't what am i thinking.

lol how many were voted in during the 2008 congressional elections on the "i hate bush" platform??

barry poisoned the system when he got elected and made disparaging comments across the asile, you've heard them all before i won't bother repeating them.
then he steamrolled congress with obamacare and the stimulus...the man never had to work with reps like clinton did as governor of a red state, his historic jolt from frosh senator to the big house stunted his political accumen imo.

his 2011budget added 1.5 trillion to the debt, on top of the years already huge 1.6 trill debt accumulated over the year...thank god the gop wasn't for it, your grandkids will thank them
the gop wanted the payroll tax cut to be paid for via cuts elsewhere, not attached to the debt...the dems said no, and so the gop reneged...
the afghan troop surge, supported by some GOP folks, came with a promise to then wind down in afghanistan, prompting some gop bros to question the point of adding more troops while at the same time annoucing the war would soon before...providing the taliban the option to just wait it out.
still other gop'ers questioned if we could afford this measure...and libs questioned the continuation of the war as well.
i admit i'm a bit of an idelouge (terrible sp lol) but getting obama fans to ever admit the man has faults is pointless you rever the man as flawless it seems.
2008 Elections "I hate Bush", Honestly You blame the 08 elections on a I hate bush platform?
The GOP wanted payroll tax cuts paid for, But didnt say shit for the millionaire tax cuts?
How does fighting a 800 billion 2 year tax cut get made up by cutting SS and Medicare by 100-150 billion over ten years?

The GOP top brass wanted the Relief for the Tornado victims of Joplin to be "paid" for.

Now You have the wrong budget numbers for the Obama Budgetspending (2011 proposal 3.7 trillion ... Take into account that the Ryan Budget would cost 5.8 trillion over the same period.

I dont deal in "opinion" statements in a debate : "Barry poisoned the system", "Stunted his political accumen"

Now on to you saying "He can do no wrong" Fuck he has done plenty wrong. Quite a few things. The list is large. But, the State of the economy this year is the result of legislation enacted bt the 111th congress, Even with the Record number of filibusters and silent filibusters.
Check the CBO of that. Or check the majority of Economist.
The Stimulus Debate is such a crock bro. Google the Great Depression and see what happened. It was in full upward growth until austarity measures were taken. JUST LIKE NOW.

2008 Elections "I hate Bush", Honestly You blame the 08 elections on a I hate bush platform?
The GOP wanted payroll tax cuts paid for, But didnt say shit for the millionaire tax cuts?
How does fighting a 800 billion 2 year tax cut get made up by cutting SS and Medicare by 100-150 billion over ten years?

The GOP top brass wanted the Relief for the Tornado victims of Joplin to be "paid" for.

Now You have the wrong budget numbers for the Obama Budgetspending (2011 proposal 3.7 trillion ... Take into account that the Ryan Budget would cost 5.8 trillion over the same period.

I dont deal in "opinion" statements in a debate : "Barry poisoned the system", "Stunted his political accumen"
Now on to you saying "He can do no wrong" Fuck he has done plenty wrong. Quite a few things. The list is large. But, the State of the economy this year is the result of legislation enacted bt the 111th congress, Even with the Record number of filibusters and silent filibusters.
Check the CBO of that. Or check the majority of Economist.
The Stimulus Debate is such a crock bro. Google the Great Depression and see what happened. It was in full upward growth until austarity measures were taken. JUST LIKE NOW.

"specially when a couple hundred of them were voted in on the platform of " I Hate Obama" "
"His Compromising skills are fine"

seems like you have no problem offering your own opinion...this isn't a high school debate team competition bro.

"specially when a couple hundred of them were voted in on the platform of " I Hate Obama" "

seems like you have no problem offering your own opinion...this isn't a high school debate team competition bro.
How'd the Tea Party majority get voted in? = platform?

Compromising skills = Budget debate, Tax cuts, Deficit hawking, Troop build-up, Government pay freeze, Budget cuts, the list goes on.... Ol' Barry couldn't get a bone thrown. He'd agree and the GOP Brass would say "no thanks, we want something else instead"
The Deficit wasn't an Issue to the GOP until Barry got in office. Fact.

Facts rob... facts

This Place is the closest to highschool than most of us has been in decades.
BTW, I was too cool for the debate team. I don't know the rules of highschool debate team.
Thanks for letting me know though

How'd the Tea Party majority get voted in? = platform?

Compromising skills = Budget debate, Tax cuts, Deficit hawking, Troop build-up, Government pay freeze, Budget cuts, the list goes on.... Ol' Barry couldn't get a bone thrown. He'd agree and the GOP Brass would say "no thanks, we want something else instead"
The Deficit wasn't an Issue to the GOP until Barry got in office. Fact.

Facts rob... facts

the point i made is that you interject your opinion on things just as i do or any other debator does...and barry got plenty of bone in, obamacare, don't ask don't tell, stimulus, cash for clunkers...more recently keystone, the contraceptive BS, supporting libya/egypt, the iraq pullout...so much bone in the populace said fuk that and bitch slapped his agenda in 2010...stopping his policies and not supporting them, in the GOP's eyes, is doing the country a favor and will score them points in in the pres election, a gamble for sure.
and quit saying facts like it is undebatable and you have the final say, arrogance rob...arrogance!

Top Bottom