Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low IQ and Conservative Beliefs linked to Prejudice

Free market devoid of regulation?? Where??!!
The United States has the most regulation in its history and yet the regulators always fail.

The United States grew from a backwater colony to a major power thanks to limited federal government regulation but they did have government intervention..slavery, atrocities against natives...Guess what, free market capitalism isn't racist, they hire the best person for the job because they have enlightened self-interest.

The United States has the most regulation in its history and yet the regulators always fail.

The United States grew from a backwater colony to a major power thanks to limited federal government regulation but they did have government intervention..slavery, atrocities against natives...Guess what, free market capitalism isn't racist, they hire the best person for the job because they have enlightened self-interest.

The magical self correcting Free Market. ahhhhhhhhh
Enlightened self intrest didnt help in 2007. Free market is a perfect
EXample of what happens to powerful people when powder is absolute.
They destroy them selfs and the ones around them.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Im not a fan of doing research for others. You have a perfectly working Google machine.
But here are a few links of a FEW cuts the current GOP house and Senate members are Pushing.

Republican’s War on Veterans Benefits Continues
http://militaryadvantage.military.com/2011/07/president-republicans-eye-23-billion-benefits-cut/
http://militaryadvantage.military.com/2011/10/defense-cuts-will-benefit-veterans/
http://militaryadvantage.military.com/2011/10/defense-cuts-will-benefit-veterans/
Bachmann plan would cut veterans benefits - Army News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Army Times

Dec 2011 Congress Passed a bill to cut GI bill benefits.

Lots of cuts in "1 year" of GOP House control, and GOP Senate obstruction.

Secondly, You never split hairs on anyone saying Obama had 3 years to fix the economy.
If you want to go that route. Barry has only had less than 2 years . ( ALL of 2009 Was Bush's budget.)

Where Have All The Reagan Republicans Gone? | Fox News = Lefty source?

sorry man when you make claims expect for people to ask you to back them up.
a few things from your links that caught my attention
-Republican Paul Ryan and the House of Representatives are looking to end VA healthcare for over 1.3 million veterans who are Priority 7 & 8. These veterans are the least disabled veterans using the system, usually with disability ratings of 0 percent or no service-connected disability
-Last week, the Congressional Republicans and President Obama warned that if a new debt ceiling is not reached, veterans’ pay and Social Security pay would be threatened. In addition, President Obama and Republicans also proposed a new inflation index. The index would cut disability pay by $23 billion over 10 years.
-The White House has directed the Pentagon to reduce its 10-year spending plan by another $25 billion, on top of the roughly $450 billion it’s already planning to cut, according to three government officials.

yep, sure looks to me that it's just the GOP pushing these cuts thru
:rolleyes:

tough political position for the GOP to be in...no attempt to make cuts, lambasted from the left as war hawks...make cuts lambasted from the left has harming vets.
no win situation...personally i'd rather see the DEA, FBI, Dept of ED, energy dept, homeland security, etc cut before the military is

sorry man when you make claims expect for people to ask you to back them up.
a few things from your links that caught my attention
1. -Republican Paul Ryan and the House of Representatives are looking to end VA healthcare for over 1.3 million veterans who are Priority 7 & 8. These veterans are the least disabled veterans using the system, usually with disability ratings of 0 percent or no service-connected disability
-Last week, the Congressional Republicans and President Obama warned that if a new debt ceiling is not reached, veterans’ pay and Social Security pay would be threatened. In addition, President Obama and Republicans also proposed a new inflation index. The index would cut disability pay by $23 billion over 10 years.
-The White House has directed the Pentagon to reduce its 10-year spending plan by another $25 billion, on top of the roughly $450 billion it’s already planning to cut, according to three government officials.

yep, sure looks to me that it's just the GOP pushing these cuts thru
:rolleyes:

tough political position for the GOP to be in...no attempt to make cuts, lambasted from the left as war hawks...make cuts lambasted from the left has harming vets.
no win situation...personally i'd rather see the DEA, FBI, Dept of ED, energy dept, homeland security, etc cut before the military is

1. A 0% Rating doesnt mean that the member NO disability. It relates to a condition that has happened during service that could/would get worse over time. A Condition that happened DUE to service. And its the Government's way of keeping to the promise that it will take care of medical conditions recorded during service.

2. You picked a "couple" articles that the Administration AGREED with the GOP push on specific cuts?
Pretty weak, Including the fact that you said Barry didnt want to Compromise. (His Budget of 2011 had more CUTS than the GOP proposal, but it never left the House?)
BTW-DEA,FBI, DoE have already been getting Chopped at.

And the Debt Ceiling debacle was caused by who?

Paul Ryan is a Social Security Baby and has gotten his, but wants to End SS and Medicare, BTW.

1. A 0% Rating doesnt mean that the member NO disability. It relates to a condition that has happened during service that could/would get worse over time. A Condition that happened DUE to service. And its the Government's way of keeping to the promise that it will take care of medical conditions recorded during service.

2. You picked a "couple" articles that the Administration AGREED with the GOP push on specific cuts?
Pretty weak, Including the fact that you said Barry didnt want to Compromise. (His Budget of 2011 had more CUTS than the GOP proposal, but it never left the House?)
BTW-DEA,FBI, DoE have already been getting Chopped at.

And the Debt Ceiling debacle was caused by who?

Paul Ryan is a Social Security Baby and has gotten his, but wants to End SS and Medicare, BTW.

i posted a quote from each link you posted...
and recall when obama called bush unpatriotic for raising the debt ceiling
July 3, 2008: Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic - YouTube
so the hypocrisy flows both ways clearly.
barry's other budget of 2011 was rejected 97-0 (or was that 2010 i forget)...which indicates to me his compromising skills are not his best suite.
regardless, i disagree with cutting vet bennys, bad business

i posted a quote from each link you posted...
and recall when obama called bush unpatriotic for raising the debt ceiling
July 3, 2008: Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic - YouTube
so the hypocrisy flows both ways clearly.
barry's other budget of 2011 was rejected 97-0 (or was that 2010 i forget)...which indicates to me his compromising skills are not his best suite.
regardless, i disagree with cutting vet bennys, bad business
His Compromising skills are fine. He's "tried" to compromise. He'd agree with a GOP postion and they would do a 180.
It's the extreme GOP opposition to ANYTHING he goes for thats the problem.

Budget- GOP was for 2 trillion in cuts and 400 bil in tax raises, Obama agreed- they said No deal
Payroll tax cut extention for a year - GOP was for it, then they said No deal.
Increase in troops in AFG- GOP said do it, president does, then they say it was a bad idea

The list goes on. It's a fucking circus.

Blaming Barry's compromising for the actions of 535 different adults is insane.
Especially when a couple hundred of them were voted in on the platform of " I Hate Obama"

His Compromising skills are fine. He's "tried" to compromise. He'd agree with a GOP postion and they would do a 180.
It's the extreme GOP opposition to ANYTHING he goes for thats the problem.

Budget- GOP was for 2 trillion in cuts and 400 bil in tax raises, Obama agreed- they said No deal
Payroll tax cut extention for a year - GOP was for it, then they said No deal.
Increase in troops in AFG- GOP said do it, president does, then they say it was a bad idea

The list goes on. It's a fucking circus.

Blaming Barry's compromising for the actions of 535 different adults is insane.
Especially when a couple hundred of them were voted in on the platform of " I Hate Obama"

lol how many were voted in during the 2008 congressional elections on the "i hate bush" platform??

barry poisoned the system when he got elected and made disparaging comments across the asile, you've heard them all before i won't bother repeating them.
then he steamrolled congress with obamacare and the stimulus...the man never had to work with reps like clinton did as governor of a red state, his historic jolt from frosh senator to the big house stunted his political accumen imo.

his 2011budget added 1.5 trillion to the debt, on top of the years already huge 1.6 trill debt accumulated over the year...thank god the gop wasn't for it, your grandkids will thank them
the gop wanted the payroll tax cut to be paid for via cuts elsewhere, not attached to the debt...the dems said no, and so the gop reneged...
the afghan troop surge, supported by some GOP folks, came with a promise to then wind down in afghanistan, prompting some gop bros to question the point of adding more troops while at the same time annoucing the war would soon before...providing the taliban the option to just wait it out.
still other gop'ers questioned if we could afford this measure...and libs questioned the continuation of the war as well.
i admit i'm a bit of an idelouge (terrible sp lol) but getting obama fans to ever admit the man has faults is pointless you rever the man as flawless it seems.

Stockblockers - Political Intelligence - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 02/15/12 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

props to 60 minutes for running this first. But why isn't this splashed all over every single god damn news media outlet? Why is Jon Stewart is the only guy other than 60 minutes who really picks up and runs with shit like this?

While i'm utterly disgusted with both dems and reps for taking part in this, why are the republicans stonewalling the efforts to cut down on this? It would seem a "perfect" issue for them to take up and run with cause they're always bitching about the ineffectiveness and general incompetence of the govt....even though they're half the problem but i digress, lols.

The corruption going on in washington is breathtaking. We honestly need to take a good hard look at dissolving the union if this is how the Federal govt is going to work. Withdraw from the world and rebuild something we can actually hold up to the rest of teh world as some sort of general template for how to get shit done "RIGHT". Right now...this is bullshit. Top to bottom this doesn't work. Not govt, not our free market...nothin works. There has to be a restructuring of almost our entire society so that this kind of BS can never surface again.

Top Bottom