Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low IQ and Conservative Beliefs linked to Prejudice

Grover Norquist would not approve. Under no circumstance are taxes to be raised.
He had to raise taxes because he built the Military to the strongest it's Ever been and didnt account for the cost.

edwards-040608-chart.gif

Proposition 6 ? ... Before he was president. As a matter of fact I think he Vetoed it after it pasted a Conservative state Congress.

So
Where Have All The Reagan Republicans Gone? | Fox News

If that's a lefty source then I guess You're all More Right than the rest of America.

Here is where it gets fun. Do you know why Reagan raised the deficit? I do, there are two reasons why he increased spending on the military, they both worked. I want to see if you or anyone else can tell me why he built the military up, There are two primary reasons. Reagan was a ideologue, he knew what he was going do as president years before he even became president..

you have to measure numbers in "real" terms and as percentage of the overall
go to college

It's probably free
paid for by people such as Plunkey
and as opposed to nomimal terms

real versus nominal
nominal uses the numbers as they are
"real" adjusts for inflation
so for a simpleton to understand I'll use an example
a gallon of gas cost 20 cents or so in 1972
now it's just shy of 4 usd
so dumbass you can't post figures of past numbers unless you adjust to "real" terms

Here is where it gets fun. Do you know why Reagan raised the deficit? I do, there are two reasons why he increased spending on the military, they both worked. I want to see if you or anyone else can tell me why he built the military up, There are two primary reasons. Reagan was a ideologue, he knew what he was going do as president years before he even became president..
Reagan is too left for the GOP of this Millinium :)
Thats the fact, and my point.

Oh and he built up the Military because of the Cold War. Reason #1

So tell me what you think, would Reagan still be in the Primary for the GOP this year?

real versus nominal
nominal uses the numbers as they are
"real" adjusts for inflation
so for a simpleton to understand I'll use an example
a gallon of gas cost 20 cents or so in 1972
now it's just shy of 4 usd
so dumbass you can't post figures of past numbers unless you adjust to "real" terms
The chart is not written in todays Dollar Values Dumbass..:rolleyes:
Its from records of the time.

Here's where the Chart fucking came from
Reagan’s Budget Legacy

Yes the CATO institute

Top Bottom