Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jcm's road to the 2013 npc Southern Classic!

Yeah...I know its not a crazy amount. He is a good bit bigger than me too! I am usually closer to 300. I adopted the lower protein from cutler. He visited one of our stores and we got to talking about diet and at almost 300lbs he only brings in between 300-350g of protein but 1000g of carbs, and very low fat. It has worked for me like a charm and I have been growing and staying pretty lean. I also use a lot of aminos too...I feel that helps. The carbs are mostly white rice, oats and the occasional pasta and a high carb drink post work out. Simple and easy, but effective! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness
That's the way to do it. :)

Looking forward to pics!

I haven't experienced that part yet...I'm about to start prep for my first show!

Yeah...I know its not a crazy amount. He is a good bit bigger than me too! I am usually closer to 300. I adopted the lower protein from cutler. He visited one of our stores and we got to talking about diet and at almost 300lbs he only brings in between 300-350g of protein but 1000g of carbs, and very low fat. It has worked for me like a charm and I have been growing and staying pretty lean. I also use a lot of aminos too...I feel that helps. The carbs are mostly white rice, oats and the occasional pasta and a high carb drink post work out. Simple and easy, but effective! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Goddamn bro. That's an interesting philosophy on protein vs carbs. I may have to talk with you more about that and try it myself. I'm scared of getting fat with all those carbs though. even at like 300-400g daily. Right now I'm at like (slacking) 250-300g protein, 100-150g carbs, 150g fat. Only about 2500cal right now. Kinda on hold for a couple weeks with some major muscle strain in my left brachialis/bicep and forearm.
I could see super high carbs on tren though....tren would chew up those carbs and spit them out.

I came back last week, stopped by your log and saw you weren't around for a while. Glad to see you're back and still eating like a fucking animal!

Top Bottom