Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle..

You got answers, you didn't get the ones you wanted....you're not a teenager? Then stop acting like one....

And 4 month back training and looking for a cycle is looking for a quick fix...

Good luck

Mate to give you a hand if you are really keen, fuck off the carbs altogether get some Clen and T3, that will get you started. Carbnite by Kiefer will help also as its an easy read.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using EliteFitness

Mate to give you a hand if you are really keen, fuck off the carbs altogether get some Clen and T3, that will get you started. Carbnite by Kiefer will help also as its an easy read.

This is complete shit advice. Fuck with his heart muscle with clen and fuck up his endocrine system with T3 just to lose a little body fat. Good call.
First post and your giving garbage advice....nice.

Clen is poison and has no business here.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I agree...Clen is bad news

You got answers, you didn't get the ones you wanted....you're not a teenager? Then stop acting like one....

And 4 month back training and looking for a cycle is looking for a quick fix...

Good luck

If acting like a teenager is asking for advice and replying when people say I'm lying about my diet and training then yes.

Fact of the matter is this is a click group, fallen into the same category as every other group, new posts get shot down. And you give no help, just criticise people who know less than you.
The only people who actually get help is the ones already in the CLICK or already juiced up everyone else go away and train more, diet more, rip more.

I don't need luck, I need advice not bullshit. And yes I will find that elsewhere.

Peace out and good luck

See ya....

If acting like a teenager is asking for advice and replying when people say I'm lying about my diet and training then yes.

Fact of the matter is this is a click group, fallen into the same category as every other group, new posts get shot down. And you give no help, just criticise people who know less than you.
The only people who actually get help is the ones already in the CLICK or already juiced up everyone else go away and train more, diet more, rip more.

I don't need luck, I need advice not bullshit. And yes I will find that elsewhere.

Peace out and good luck

You mad bro?

Only if not used properly, and if you are a young fuck (say under 30) with a "more is best" attitude then I definitely agree.

Ok see you in 20 years when your heart is fucked up bad. You just don't understand the long term implications of what you are putting in your body, do you?

Top Bottom