Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needle gauge

Use an 18-20g and call it a day! How about a turkey injection syringe lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

That makes my shoulder hurt thinking about it. In my young/dumb days we could only get some 18's and tren a. Pushed in easy! Helped get those big chunks in too. Haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Drew it with a 23 warmed the barrel then put on a fresh 25, an 18 in my delt huh? Not all marines are crazy you know.

Hoorah!!! Was just playing...although have used a 20g for injectable Winny and Test Suspension due to the 23g would clog during injection and couldn't get it to go, so used a bigger needle that wouldn't clog...and yes that 20g felt wonderful...not!

That makes my shoulder hurt thinking about it. In my young/dumb days we could only get some 18's and tren a. Pushed in easy! Helped get those big chunks in too. Haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

No pain no gain!!!

So I am assuming you run it under the water only trying to hit the barrel and change to a new sterile needle for injection? Too much hassle lol, I will stick with my 23g.

I have an electric heating pad that I fold over my syringes before injecting, flows like water

I've been using 20G one inch for delt, no severe complaints. Just preference, what I get from wok. & usually 2CC into delt. It is HELL to aspirate though, lol.

Top Bottom