Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best prohormone

newbie270

I was wondering which prohormone gives moderate gains with very little sides, especially hairloss. I know everyone is different but was trying to find one which doesn't have a dramatic impact on scalp DHT

Beast has to be the king of over all mass gain with little bloat but the sides can get bad if you don't run the proper support supps on cycle. Helladrol is also a great ph but you won't gain as much size as beast but there is far less sides from it and it will lean you right up.

My top two is beast and metha-drol extreme. Nothing else compares to those two. They are not for the weak though, very powerful compounds.

Run Beast with proper support and the sides are nothing.I'm running Beast at 40mg and have no sides except backpumps during deadlifts and gains and strength are great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using EliteFitness

Simply put... Most gains with LEAST sides is helladrol, period... Beast is the king for gains but the question was best gains with LEAST sides... Helladrol is the king for this

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Simply put... Most gains with LEAST sides is helladrol, period... Beast is the king for gains but the question was best gains with LEAST sides... Helladrol is the king for this

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Yeah I second this....Helladrol or some Epi-Strong if you can find it

I was wondering which prohormone gives moderate gains with very little sides, especially hairloss. I know everyone is different but was trying to find one which doesn't have a dramatic impact on scalp DHT

Helladol is good for a single compound. Halodorl, Methly-Sten, Epistane, Cyanostane, and Max-LMG dont give you DHT issues because they cant aromatize, so anything with any of those. 6-Bromo and ATD are good estrogen blockers that will keep your body form producing more natural estrogen due to the hightened testosereone(lessen the chance of hair loss or other sides). The Andros like 1-Andro, 4-Andro, 1,4-Andro can aromatize, even DHEA can, maybe avoid those. My forite Halodrol was Halovar.

On the other hand there are stacks. Androbol was realy good till it got banned in 2010, thought it had some sides. Androdrol was ok too, all the other good ones are long gone. Im currentley using one called Titan Stack, im on the second bottle called Titan2. Im not realy seeing any sides(hairline is good) and Im making good progress, powerfull stuff though. I saw someone above mention Beast. I've known someone that used that a bit a go and realy liked that, they got big and realy cut at the same time.

Hope That helps.

Has anyone tried that PH-17 by LG Science yet? That might be worth a shot.

yeh beastdrol is banned now diesel offers the same great gains but with abit of bloat too unfortunatly, buts its and aweseom product some guys have litterally stacked on the muscle with the diesel.

Top Bottom