Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nice guys finish last...

Bretmj1 said:
Its as simple as this: I don't believe in having to 'act' or having any 'game', girls like guys, and can tell when guys are being themselves, so be yourself. If you've heard you need to act a certain way to get chicks and actually believe it, then you're a nimrod :) Theres all sorts of sites that can help you out, but in all honesty, theres nothing you can read or do that can afford you to get women. You have to be yourself, and if the girl doesnt like you then obviously you'll find better, you'll get one someday and it will be worth the wait. If you absolutely feel like you need one now then you're impatient and good luck, but desperation will never get you anywhere! :)

great answer :)

Im a pritty nice guy and i never realy finish last, but i kinda understand what you mean, I've met girls before that have had these looser boyfriends who would cheat on them (and get cought ) , hit them etc, the hole 9 yards....

But then the chicks would stay with them , say things like " but i care about him "and bla bal bla, im like WTF???

Top Bottom