Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My High School English Teacher Asked Me To Fuck Her.

casavant

I was 17. The school I went to was pretty small, so Mrs. Hornicoochie (not her real name) taught one of my classes in ninth, tenth, and eleventh grade- speech the first year and English the last two. She had always kind of had a thing for me, and by eleventh grade she was openly flirting with me in front of the whole class. She would also talk a lot about sex when noone else was around. I knew she wanted to fuck me, but finally one day she made me stay after class, then when everyone else had left, she just straight-up asked me. I told her "No.", using the fact that she was married as an excuse (which was also a very practical consideration considering the size of her husband's gun collection). She was 37, but not bad looking. Last week the library I work in put up a photo collection done by a local photographer. Most of the pictures were from the late '70s. And guess who's picture is in the exhibit- the 1979 version of Mrs. Hornicoochie herself, under the title "Popcorn Girl". And I was talking to a buddy of mine from high school last night who actually did fuck her. He said she was a freak. She's still teaching there, still fucking students, although I think she almost got caught a couple of years ago- she was under review by the school board, but it was kept real quiet. The dude involved was 16 or 17. Funny shit, but true. Oh yeah, and my senior year she started telling people that I was probably gay. I guess she couldn't handle the rejection. :D

Anybody else got any good teacher stories?

frorider6 said:
Dear Penthouse,

I never thought something like this would happen to me, but.......

Naw mang, he didn't. See I got times like that in my life. You look back and regret that you didn't do what you shoulda done.

casavant said:
I was 17. I knew she wanted to fuck me, but finally one day she made me stay after class, then when everyone else had left, she just straight-up asked me. I told her "No.", using the fact that she was married as an excuse (which was also a very practical consideration considering the size of her husband's gun collection).

I have to call bullshit on this story because at 17 you are so horny you will fuck anything especially a hot older lady that is your teacher sheesh. Don't you ever listen to Van Halen? If the story is true, you might be gay. :D

manny78 said:
So did you fuck her ?

No. I lost my virginity pretty late- I was 18. So I was a tad intimidated by the whole situation. And the fact that she was married was a consideration.

And just out of curiosity, you still think I'm a prick?

Top Bottom