x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

let's discuss massage parlors

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about let's discuss massage parlors within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: i went to one once, but the chick was kinda old and wrinkly, so i didn't ask for the happy endings. the massage was good though. do ALL asian massage parlors give happy endings? if so, i need to find one.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: let's discuss massage parlors

Quote Quote posted by JerseyArt
    Never been

The closest I came was dating a girl in college who worked in one. I was with her a month before some friends explained to me what happens in massage parlors. I had no fuckign clue. Even then I was like "nah, not her"

So I asked her about it

Yeah her

nasty
    Well...what happened? Complete with details and role playing k thx.

Never been

The closest I came was dating a girl in college who worked in one. I was with her a month before some friends explained to me what happens in massage parlors. I had no fuckign clue. Even then I was like "nah, not her"

So I asked her about it

Yeah her

nasty
    so you thought the "happy ending" was because you were dating her, huh?

Jaded Seal of Approval
    Breaking the girls hearts and making them cry

Quote Quote posted by slickdadd
    Well...what happened? Complete with details and role playing k thx.

What happened

LOL

Jersey in her dorm room: " This is gonna sound crazy, so dont be mad, but (insert name of friends) claim your.......(insert suggestion of prostitiuion)

Kim: (looking down red faced) yes itrs true

Jersey (insert stunned silence)

Kim: (insert sobbing) and some incomprehensible mutterign about being sorry, needing to pay for school, I love you blah blah blah

Jersey (heart broken)...walks out of room
    Bluepeter rationalizing on why it is unreasobale for the US to expect Canada to guard against terrorists entering the US through the Canadian border.

Quote Quote posted by bluepeter
    This, by the way, is yet more nonsensical bullshit from JerseyArt. Not one of the September 11 terrorists entered the US from Canada.

What happened

LOL

Jersey in her dorm room: " This is gonna sound crazy, so dont be mad, but (insert name of friends) claim your.......(insert suggestion of prostitiuion)

Kim: (looking down red faced) yes itrs true

Jersey (insert stunned silence)

Kim: (insert sobbing) and some incomprehensible mutterign about being sorry, needing to pay for school, I love you blah blah blah

Jersey (heart broken)...walks out of room
    Good riddance.
    [email protected]

"What are you so afraid of Tony?" "Honestly?" "Yeah!" "I saw you beat that man like I've never seen a man been beat before and the man kept coming.... He's all wrong for us baby... I know what you're feeling... Let it go! Let it go!"

Hope you don't get arrested one day in a bust

Da Pope

i cant do that, id feel low as hell paying someone for sex knowing that really, in a better world, they wouldnt be doing what they are

jersey, did you stay in touch with her after that? not prying, just curious what you did...i dont know what id do in that situation...depressing..

Quote Quote posted by GoldenDelicious
    i cant do that, id feel low as hell paying someone for sex knowing that really, in a better world, they wouldnt be doing what they are

jersey, did you stay in touch with her after that? not prying, just curious what you did...i dont know what id do in that situation...depressing..
    yeah, but if you went into a massage parlor, got your massage, and as you're laying there at the end of it, suddenly the chick starts jerking you off and your dick is hard as a rock, you wouldn't stop her. admit it, you wouldn't be able to say, "no, that's ok, i can do that myself."

A massage parlor in a neighboring town got busted last year. Apparently they were offering some pretty extravagant happy endings, i.e. full blown prostitution in the back rooms. Not just hand jobs here. The town isn't really that big either. I guess no one got busted though because the owner had a list of all the clients and apparently there were some pretty high class clients. Kind of a blackmail deal.

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by crak600
    yeah, but if you went into a massage parlor, got your massage, and as you're laying there at the end of it, suddenly the chick starts jerking you off and your dick is hard as a rock, you wouldn't stop her. admit it, you wouldn't be able to say, "no, that's ok, i can do that myself."
    thats right, i wouldnt say "no, thats ok, i can do it myself"...i would probably jump 2 feet in the air from a lying position the second she touched my weewee with a big girly scream

Quote Quote posted by GoldenDelicious
    thats right, i wouldnt say "no, thats ok, i can do it myself"...i would probably jump 2 feet in the air from a lying position the second she touched my weewee with a big girly scream
    yeah, but then you'd be thinking, "well, she already got it up, might as well let her finish."

of course, afterwards you'd have to ponder just how many other guys she jerked off. the thought of a massage chick jerking off 20 guys a day 7 days a week and then applying her experiences towards my penis makes me horny.