Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've not had sex with any women from elite

Kroliczek said:
I agree. Biteme, member me? bunnymt. Hey have you / has anyone heard from flexygrl?

Aha! I do now. How's everything? She was around here for awhile. We haven't kept in touch. I hope she got over the divorce.

biteme said:
Just last night I heard a few young girls snickering at me because of my current job, security officer. THen when I got off duty, the girl working in the office where I was posted, said," You better not call off a few minutes early, I know how much ya'll make". She said that in a condescending manner. Doesn't even bother me anymore. Some girl said, "Hey good job guarding those targets" and laughed to her friends. I said, "Thank you very much, you're a very nice person and I'm sure your mother would be proud."

wow those arent shallow punk bitches, are they?

Aspiring to be "drop dead gorgeous", but reasonably content to remain "shut the fuck up cute"

biteme said:
Aha! I do now. How's everything? She was around here for awhile. We haven't kept in touch. I hope she got over the divorce.

Did she get DIVORCED? I know that she wasnt' sure what she was going to do. That's unfortunate...I guess she could not forgive her hub for what he did. I was actually planning on meeting her , because she lives in NYC..but the plans fell through after all of the mess happened in her life.

RottenWillow said:
wow those arent shallow punk bitches, are they?

:lmao: dead on correct

Last edited:
Kroliczek said:
Did she get DIVORCED? I know that she wasnt' sure what she was going to do. That's unfortunate...I guess she could not forgive her hub for what he did. I was actually planning on meeting her , because she lives in NYC..but the plans fell through after all of the mess happened in her life.

She came back here after a long layoff. Stayed on for a while. Said things were getting back on track or trying to move on... Then she sorta left again.

perkele said:
Stay in Afganistan. They like sheeps there, I mean they REALLY like their sheeps there.

eh Muthafucka......

The plural of sheep = sheep! :idea:

PerkellaFella, tell me my main man: DO U LIKE YOUR SHEEPS?

:lmao:

DIV

:chomp:

Top Bottom