Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got My First Blow Job From A Black Girl Today...she Is An Internet Model.

A friend of mine and I were bored today and were looking for something to do.......He owns a business and did some work for this really hot black girl....Well he calls her up and we all end up going to his house.....we give her 150 dollars and she starts doing her internet poses......Then she takes my friend back in his room and sucks his dick.........Then after about 30 minutes she comes looking for me.....She wants another dick to suck......So i take off my clothes and stick my beastly meat in her mouth......my dick is nearly eight inches,yet she is able to get the whole thing in her mouth!!!! Incredible!!!!! I blow in her mouth and she still sucks.......After an hour and a half later of sucking my cock non-stop she finally stops......Thank god......She sucked so much my dick is bruised......Heres the nasty part...Before she left,she went to the bathroom and left a little present.....She shit in the toilet and apparently flushed it but the terd didnt go down.........We stared and laughed at her terd for about 5 minutes and she caught us laughing....I never saw someone so embarrassed in my life!!!!! Damn she must lead a degrading life.

Before she left,she went to the bathroom and left a little present.....She shit in the toilet and apparently flushed it but the terd didnt go down.........We stared and laughed at her terd for about 5 minutes and she caught us laughing....I never saw someone so embarrassed in my life!!!!! Damn she must lead a degrading life.
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

I don't think I would go for sloppy seconds after one of my boys.

her clogging your bowl is nasty as shit also;)

Top Bottom