Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls are just way better to look at!

tripleV

I am a girl, and I think I like girls way too much. I can't get enought of looking at beautiful women's bodies and it turns me on even more than looking at some men. Last night, I was out with some friends at a gay bar, and I just kept staring at all the girls.....Just thinking out loud I guess...what do you think? :p :confused: :D

As a guy, I don't blame you.....

In my view the average girl looks better than the average guy , usually until age 30 when gravity get hold on things.....

girls are by far better to look at. they have curves and are pretty. guys are hairy and shit. dont blame you one bit. how i do love women.:D

She's not saying she doesn't like men. She is apparently just admiring beauty and exploring different feelings. Sounds kind of kinky if you ask me.

I do like guys ...
But I love admiring women's bodies.
As for the kinky stuff, I have started to think (daydream even) about more than just their bodies........I am bored with my man, beyond belief and went to a gay bar this weekend behind his back.

just thinking right now :horny:

maybe i should just get it on

:angel:

I don't ever really feel turned on by looking at other women but, I do find myself always looking at in particular good looking girls. What I am usually thinking is hmmm?....I wonder if she works out? How much cardio does she do?Does she weight train....what makes her look so good? It is not in a catty manner just a curious sort. I am comparing her with myself.

I may be wrong but I think straight guy BBs do this all the time with other guys, for instance wondering if they are bigger than the other guy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom