Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who likes Polish Food?

I also do love sauerkraut and Cabbage rolls

BTW polish chicks are also pretty good :D

Hi everyone! After reading this post I decided to register :). I live in Poland and I`m bulking right now so I eat all this delicious food almost everyday, especially pierogi, nalesniki with white cheese and powdered sugar, and krokiety. Has anyone ever tried krokiety? Oh man I tell you, this is almost as good as pierogi, I`m eating it right now. Krokiety are made of nalesniki with stuffing silimiliar to stuffing of pierogi - you know mushrooms, cabbage, meat etc. We put stuffing into naslesniki and roll it then we put it into mixed eggs for a while then into bradcrubms and then fry it. YUM YUM! You must try it! BBkingpin if you would be interested I can ask my mother and send you some homemade specials hehe ;). She is making kotlety mielone right now, also very good stuff :D. But there are many others like kopytka, szaszlyki, bigos....

WizKid25, what is Polish name of cabbage rolls dish ?

Nalesniki said:
Hi everyone! After reading this post I decided to register :). I live in Poland and I`m bulking right now so I eat all this delicious food almost everyday, especially pierogi, nalesniki with white cheese and powdered sugar, and krokiety. Has anyone ever tried krokiety? Oh man I tell you, this is almost as good as pierogi, I`m eating it right now. Krokiety are made of nalesniki with stuffing silimiliar to stuffing of pierogi - you know mushrooms, cabbage, meat etc. We put stuffing into naslesniki and roll it then we put it into mixed eggs for a while then into bradcrubms and then fry it. YUM YUM! You must try it! BBkingpin if you would be interested I can ask my mother and send you some homemade specials hehe ;). She is making kotlety mielone right now, also very good stuff :D. But there are many others like kopytka, szaszlyki, bigos....

WizKid25, what is Polish name of cabbage rolls dish ?

GWUMKY But I don't know the Polish spelling. I've heard of bigos but never tried it. A Polish stew, right? How do you speak such good English when you live in Poland? I'd love to try your mom's cooking but I'm afraid it wouldn't keep well in transit. Thanks for the offer, even if only in jest. :)

I guess GWUMKY means gol¹bki :D LOL. Sorry for laughing bro, but your spelling is funny for me. I laugh almost always when americans try to pronounce some very difficult polish words. Hope you are not angry. Bigos is not a stew. Bigos is made of many various ingredients, mainly of sauerkraut and cabbage with fried pork and fried veal, sausage, smoked bacon, dried mushrooms, onion, and my mom throw in some plums to give this dish nice colour. I think you surely tried bigos at the wedding party you mentioned, because this is tradititional Polish dish. Simply you didn`t know you are eating bigos. :) I speak good English? Looks like we have good schools here, he he. Maybe my written English is good because I use dictionary, but trust me spoken is a lot worse. In all honesty I`ve got sometimes big problems with English, in example I don`t understand last sentence in your post. Polish word "jest" means "is" in English, so I don`t have idea what is written there :) I can only guess.

Last edited:
"Jest" means kidding or joking, not being serious. Your English is much better than some of the supposedly native English speakers on Elite Fitness.

I'm a big fan of Polish sausage. :D

Thanks for explaining Ceebs, and thanks for compliment of my English. I`ve got also one for you. If this pic on the left is yours, I must tell you that you look very very appetizing, even more than cabbage rolls, sausage and pierogi altogether ;). I know that comparision is not the best he he, but seriously, you are a very beautiful woman, and you have got lovely smile.

Nalesniki said:
If this pic on the left is yours, I must tell you that you look very very appetizing, even more than cabbage rolls, sausage and pierogi altogether ;). I know that comparision is not the best he he, but seriously, you are a very beautiful woman, and you have got lovely smile.

Hey, Nalesniki, did you ever see the old Saturday Night Live with Dan Akroyd and Steve Martin where they play eastern European immigrants and say "we're just a couple of wild and crazy guys..."? :beer: :pauly:

Havnt tried too many polish foods... but damn.. cabbage rolls and perogies are definitely where its at for some tasty foods...
I think i've spent weeks of my life at a time living off mainly perogies.... yumm yumm

Top Bottom