Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What will eating better do for me

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
Hey guys, Im changing the way i eat because I want to be healthier and more ripped. But right now I already have a 6 pack, and i eat like shit. Im 24 years old so its gotta be my fast metabolism. So im just wondering for when i eat better, will it really make me more ripped? Say for instance I cut out a lot of sugar and no carbs after 4pm, will it get me to 8 pack status?

I dont necessarily want an 8 pack since im only 183 lbs so I want to gain weight but it would just be way easier to gain weight if I could go get some McDoubles every night and get an extra 800 calories. I guess Im just wondering how clean my diet sohuld be, if I should take advantage of my metabolism and just pack on food, or should I try to perfect my diet so my gains arent as much but I will be more ripped?

Too much of the wrong kind of food is bad, no matter what your metabolism is. Mcdoubles may put weight on you, but it won't be the right kind.

Your total caloric intake and macros also decides gain or loss, so everything must be balanced accordingly for your goals. There's much more to getting ripped or gaining muscle than just eating clean

Too much of the wrong kind of food is bad, no matter what your metabolism is. Mcdoubles may put weight on you, but it won't be the right kind.

Your total caloric intake and macros also decides gain or loss, so everything must be balanced accordingly for your goals. There's much more to getting ripped or gaining muscle than just eating clean

My problem is that Ive always been lean my whole life, and I started taking prohormones in high school so when I gained muscle I would stay ripped so Diet never mattered to me. Ive had periods where I eat better, but never consistently and never for my health. I just ate more so i would get bigger. The biggest I got was 210 but that was on test/anadrol.

I guess I should be more specific. Im on HRT right now, 100mg/week. I'm starting a 5x5 and doing it for 20 weeks, and at that point I figure I will stall but my joints and tendons will be ready for a cycle. My cycle will probably be higher test (600-750mg) for 12 weeks along with Tbol or a prohormone at the end or beginning.

While on the 5x5, I want to gain quality muscle, so I guess I need to make sure my diet is spot on. I dont want to gain fat, but Ive never gained fat in my life so I dont know if I will gain fat no matter what I eat? Maybe Im just not eating enough.

I want to be 190 (+7 lbs from now) in 20 weeks and have it be quality. So does that mean I have to eat just over maintenance every day, or can I eat over the maintenance since I have a fast metabolism? I just need help knowing what to eat, what I can and cant eat, and what my macros should be. God I used to be on this site all the time giving advice, now I'm the one asking lol

Even just some good links will help me, theres so much info on here I get lost and dont know where to start.

Yea bro. Prohormones when I was 16-19 and then i did 3 cycles from 19-22. I did PCT most the time but I dont remember waiting that long between cycles and when I would take prohormones a lot of times I did them 6 weeks instead of 4 or I ran 2 at once.

So it sucks and im a good case for younger ppl wanting do do PH or AAS, stay away till your older.

I used to be able to eat anything @ 24, too......diet becomes much more important as the years go by

I used to be able to eat anything @ 24, too......diet becomes much more important as the years go by

Yea thats how it is for me right now lol my friend at work is 240lbs and trying to become pro, hes only 21 and hes huge but he always tells me if i were to eat good and juice i would look freaky just because of the fact that i eat like shit and still stay lean and keep muscle. So it makes me wonder how good should i eat, should i take advantage of being able to gain quality muscle and eat kinda shitty or should i eat super clean so i can get more veiny and more cut and still build muscle

Your metabolism will very likely slow down, although probably not for another 4-6 years.

My story/situation was similar to yours, although I started AAS a couple years later and I'm not on HRT. But I could eat anything and not get fat. I would have to bump my cals to 4k+ to gain. I'm also 5' 10" and at your age I was around 220.

Things change as you get older. Now is a good time to start paying more attention to your diet. If you don't, it may soon catch you by surprise.

I would make small adjustments. I can't tell you exactly what to eat and how much, because I'm not you. But now is the time to learn about and start dialing these things in.

Some will disagree with this, but although I suggested to pay attention to your diet and make small adjustments - I would try to keep your diet a little 'dirty'. This will leave more room for progression in the future. Meaning, if you eat super clean now and dial your diet in like a pro, what do you do 4-6 years from now when your metabolism slows down and you want to kick things up a notch? See what I mean.

thanks hefe, i agree. I have a basic idea of what to eat to eat clean, but maybe I could splurge and eat dirty so I can still gain weight but obviously keep fat loss down because of the fast metabolism. So if 90% of my diet is good I should be alright. Theres so much info its hard to stick with something but I will try and follow a certain set of foods and splurge once in a while. I also wanna start adding supps for overall health

There's nothing wrong with eating a little dirty from time to time as long as its kept in moderation. Just don't get carried away with it. I would still try to eat clean most if the time. You don't have to eat dirty to gain. You can bulk up by eating 100% clean. You just have to eat enough of it.

Top Bottom