Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 stars for puritysourcelabs

Zeruafl

man what an experience from psl. first time using them but I've been using steroids for the past 15 years. usually get them from my guy at the gym but he is gone now so I had to go through the online thing which I was apprehensive about but they did everything perfect for me. getting stronger and more ripped much respect to their service. gears were delivered in 8 days. test, mast, winstrol. results are awesome ripped, can see a 4 pack first time in years.

man what an experience from psl. first time using them but I've been using steroids for the past 15 years. usually get them from my guy at the gym but he is gone now so I had to go through the online thing which I was apprehensive about but they did everything perfect for me. getting stronger and more ripped much respect to their service. gears were delivered in 8 days. test, mast, winstrol. results are awesome ripped, can see a 4 pack first time in years.
Thank you for putting your trust in us and thank you for your kind words!! 🙏 I'm happy to hear you've had a great experience. We pride in our selves in providing the best customer experience possible. If there is anything at all you need or any questions you have please feel free to reach out to my self or any of our other representatives :)

Matt
Team PSL

Putirysourcelabs has amazing quality gear, there is no doubt by anyone

Top Bottom