Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What other options do I have?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
What other options do I have? I rather NOT drink a protein shake.

Here's my situation. I have to be up at 4am in order to be at the hospital (I'm a surgical nurse)at 5am sharp! I don't have time to eat anything other than down some liquid egg whites and a whole egg (drink it). Problem is I'm missing carbs and a little fat.

What I do is eat 8 Dark chocolate covered almonds for fat and carbs. At 730am is when I get a chance to sit down and eat egg whites with spinach and oatmeal with blueberries with 8ounces of OJ. From there on, I eat every 3hrs.

What I'm doing in the morning, dark chocolate covered almonds with egg whites and whole egg, bad?

Oats in a blender. Or oat flour and a small bit of drinking chocolate for flavour. Add water and drink it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Whole grain/whole wheat tortillas and pitas can be your friend.

For example, take precooked grilled chicken, slice, wrap in whole wheat tortilla with a slice of cheese and/or some avocado (or stuff into a pita). Totally mobile. You can even premake them, wrap them, and refrigerate.

Options open up when you stop thinking in terms of "breakfast food" "lunch food". It's very ingrained in Americans, particularly (British thing? Dunno). Anyway, look at any other country and the morning meal isn't a lot different from any other meal of the day.

Oats in a blender. Or oat flour and a small bit of drinking chocolate for flavour. Add water and drink it

Argh! Stupid me. Lol. Forgot one VERY important detail. I'm currently living with relatives. The kitchen is right next to their bedroom. I cannot make any noise at 4am, hence why I cannot blend anything.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

Whole grain/whole wheat tortillas and pitas can be your friend.

For example, take precooked grilled chicken, slice, wrap in whole wheat tortilla with a slice of cheese and/or some avocado (or stuff into a pita). Totally mobile. You can even premake them, wrap them, and refrigerate.

Options open up when you stop thinking in terms of "breakfast food" "lunch food". It's very ingrained in Americans, particularly (British thing? Dunno). Anyway, look at any other country and the morning meal isn't a lot different from any other meal of the day.

Mobile is good. But what about quick? I really need something "quick". Hospital is right down the street. If I start eating that by the time I leave the house, ill have to stop eating about 60% of it by the time I get to the hospital. This is why I drink egg whites and stuff my mouth with dark chocolate covered almonds. Lol. Its all in me in less than a minute! Lol

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

Oatcakes have plenty of carbs bit some of them are very high in salt.. you could look into them

Why not cook the food the night before, uncooked eggs- do u really digest all the protein in those?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom