Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to spray or not to spray...

NO WAY! I'm not kidding myself that it tastes like real butter...it is just a good replacement for butter lovers like me.

bump for more thoughts on this. The bottle also states that for "cooking", 1.25 sprays is the serving size, and there are 904 servings per bottle. I dont understand this, are there bottles made strictly for cooking, and those strictly for topping? The bottle has on the front, "for topping, cooking, and baking."

bignate73 said:
heres an idea.....measure how much 5 sprays equals to, or any quantifiable amount of sprays and then.....look at the "spread" and get the calorie count for 1tbsp. there's calories in them thar sprays

and i know someone who uses.....more than 5 sprays.
:lil k:

When we compared the spray butter to the tub version, I noticed that water was the first ingredient in the spray. I figure it's just a watered down version of the tub stuff. I admit, I use more than 5 sprays...more like 10-15 depending on what I'm using it for. I did notice that the tub version has just about as many calories as real butter! I'm sure Nate has some sort of scientific breakdown of the spray and all its evilness, but I'm quite happy to spray to my hearts content! :D

Top Bottom