Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In need of a quick and easy shake recipe

Xet

First of all sorry for the repetitiveness of some of these questions because I have read a bunch of the protein threads but still cant decide what is the best for me.

So first of all I would like some help picking out some type of protein supplement. I have some costco vanilla brand but the problem is it doesnt taste too great and wont dissolve into anything hot or cold. So I would like something with a good amount of protein but is able to dissolve well and tastes great. But hopefully with your help I can find something that would fit my needs.

I would probably be drinking this everday on my way to school and before or after my workouts.

I was mostly considering putting it in 2% milk but if it tas te good in water that is also fine. Also I was thinking about getting some off the egg white in the carton and adding a bit of that for extra protein.

The problem is I would need to make this in one of those shaker cups because I am really pressed for time in the mornings and blender isnt really a good option. Also this would probably be my morning breakfast because as I said I never have the time to cook up a meal in the morning.

So please if anyone has a good suggestion for the type of protein and/or a nice recipe for me please help. thanks

optimum nutrition pro cpmplex whey is the best for quick absorption. this is very easy to make in a shaker cup and comes with 55grams of protein in each serving. mix 2 scoops with 10-12 ounces of skim milk or cold water, shake up and drink. this is not a meal replacement though. it's a supplement. meaning to supplement your diet. ON also makes a pro complex pm edition for micellar casein protein, this may work better for you seeing as how you are looking for MRP. both are very good with water, and occasionally fat free skim milk(not 2% extra cals not needed)

here is the link for pro complex whey:
http://www.vitacost.com/OptimumNutritionProComplex-Chocolate/searchby-PN/searchtext-pro complex

there are other places to pick the stuff up, but believe me I have searched the web far and wide, it's no cheaper anywhere else with shipping included.

as for the pro complex pm edition:
http://shop.nutritionexpress.com/product_detail.aspx?Itm=E1-02759&Add=N

here is the link for it.

i use both, they taste great and good results.

hope this helps

you.

Top Bottom