Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Necia's Food and Training Log

Today I feel like a truck or train rolled over my body. Whew. No pain no gain. Hopefully my cardio session will make me feel a little better today.

Wed - Feb 2nd

Meal #1 - 7:45 am
8oz 2% MIlk
1 scoop Strawberry Designer Whey
1 scoop Vanilla Praline Designer Whey
2 Medium Strawberries

Meal #2 - 9:45 am
1/2 cup 2% Cottage Cheese
3 Strawberries
1/2 banana less than 6 inches
1/4cup of Grape nuts

Meal # 3 - 11:00 am
12 almonds

Workout - 12:30 pm
Cardio class which included an ab kicking, leg work, and glutes. I could barely walk back to work afterwards. Whew, glad that's over.

Meal #4 - 1:40 pm
1 scoop of Vanilla Protein
1 scoop of Strawberry Protein
8 oz water
Salad with really green lettuce I forget which one this is. Contained one boiled egg, sun dried tomatoes, a little red onions, and a fresh mozarella (less than an oz), with a balsamic vinagrette. Also contained fresh turkey meat.

Meal #5 - 4:00 pm
1 cup Low Fat Yogurt - Plain and unsweetened

Meal # 6 - 8:00 pm
1 cup of 2% Milk
1/2 cup Grape nuts

Ok I'm starting to notice a trend here. I really suck with my nutritional goals once I get home. I"m fine at work, and then once I get home, I get BEYOND lazy and can't get it together. I wanted chicken and veggies for my last meal and never took the dang chicken out to defrost. By 8'oclock it was a no go, and me starving I just reacted. After I ate it came to me that perhaps on nights like that I should make a meal out of my protein shake. So, with that said today I'm going to be browsing the net for making the whey protein into a meal replacement shake. I think that will be my best bet, for when I have nights as such.

End Stats (don't think this is too accurate)
Calories - 1877
40P/32ch/28F

Last edited:
necia said:
Today I feel like a truck or train rolled over my body. Whew. No pain no gain. Hopefully my cardio session will make me feel a little better today.

Wed - Feb 2nd

Meal #1 - 7:45 am
8oz 2% MIlk
1 scoop Strawberry Designer Whey
1 scoop Vanilla Praline Designer Whey
2 Medium Strawberries

Meal #2 - 9:45 am
3 Strawberries
1/2 banana less than 6 inches
1/4cup of Grape nuts

Cardio class which included an ab kicking, leg work, and glutes. I could barely walk back to work afterwards. Whew, glad that's over.

Meal #3 - 1:40 pm
1 scoop of Vanilla Protein
1 scoop of Strawberry Protein
8 oz water
Salad with really green lettuce I forget which one this is. Contained one boiled egg, sun dried tomatoes, a little red onions, and a fresh mozarella (less than an oz), with a balsamic vinagrette. Also contained fresh turkey meat.
Good job!!! Keep at it... It's always a killer to get that train moving.

Thur - Feb 3rd

Well my Thermorexin and Glucorell came in yesterday. I was a little anxious about taking these supplements as I never been really great with the idea of pill popping. I hate pills to the point that I can't even take the bc pill. Anyway I'm gonna give it a try anyway.
So I woke up today around 7:15 am, and I wanted to take a Thermorexin first and get it over with. I didn't have a banana so I ran downstairs. Came back popped a glucorell first, jumped in the shower, blah blah blah blah.
Anyways by the time I was finished primping I had consumed a little over 20 ozs of water. Ate a part of a banana. Popped my Thermorexin, and then I prepared my morning shake.
So far I feel ok. A little full from all that dang water. I'm not used to starting my day out with water, so this going to take a little getting used to. I noticed one of the two supps made me feel a tad little hyper. The bus didn't come soon enough. The walk to work, it felt like I couldn't get there faster enough. And now, I"m not typing fast enough, lol.

Anyway here's my fuel notes so far:

Glucorell - 7:30 am
Thermorexin - 7:50 am

Meal # 1 - 8 am

8 oz Skim Milk
Banana - 4"
3 Strawberries
1 scoop Strawberry Whey Protein
1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein

Meal # 2 - 9:45 am
3 Strawberries
4" Banana (other half)

Meal #3 - 11:40 am
20 Almonds

Glucorell - 1:15 pm

Meal # 4 - 1:40 pm
8 oz Skim milk
2 scoops of Protein Powder
Salad like yesterday only this time I ate about half.

Meal # 5 - 3:40 pm
Other half of salad from meal #4

Glucorell - 9 pm
Meal # 6 - 9:30 pm (don't know if I was really busy or just not hungry before. prolly a combo of both)
8 oz skim milk
1/2 cup rolled oats
2T Flaxseed Meal
2 Scoops Vanilla Praline Whey

The thermorexin is making me really move. It's like I really gave it my all today. I was sweating like nobody's business. So unlike me, but who the hell cares, I felt great afterwards.
I'm doing wonderful with my water consumption. I was hot earlier, but I"ve been hot all damn week.

Water: 100 ozs

End of the day stats:
Calories: 1487
50P/28Ch/22F

Am I taking in enough carbs? I had a pretty intense cardio class that involved quite a bit of strength training.

From now on I'm going to start my morning off with water/whey protein. I have a feeling I may be consuming too much milk. (if that's possible, ha, hope my mother never reads this.)

Chanecia

Last edited:
Edited this box because it's confusing the heck out of me. Copied and pasted my log from yesterday.

Last edited:
hyper - trex...

the jitters will get a bit better though

Ok today is catch up time. I don't know how I didn't have time yesterday to post to my log.

Fri - Feb 4th

7:30 am Thermorexin

Meal # 1 - 9:30 am
1/2 cup 2% cottage
Banana
1/2 cup oatmeal w/water
2 splenda's

Meal # 2 - 11:40 pm
Protein Shake w/2 scoops of whey protein
8 oz milk
1t Bustelo Coffee

Meal # 3 - 2:00 pm
Salad with grilled chicken, sun dried tomatoes, fresh mozarella, red onion, balsamic vinagrette,

Glucorell - 4:30 pm
Meal # 4 - 4:45 pm
1/2 cup of cauliflower and brocolli florets

Meal # 5 - 7:30 pm
1/2 home made protein bar

Meal # 6 - 2:30 am (had a late night, had to work at the club)
Protein shake with 2 scoops of whey protein

Glucorell - 6:15 am
Meal # 7 - 6:30 am
1/2 plain toasted bagel with cream cheese. Yea I know extreme over kill.

No "real" exercise today. Too busy being a busy body.

Ok as you can imagine I had a very late start today.

Thermorexin 12:00 pm (full intention of doing just cardio today) so I didn't eat before I headed to the gym.
Got to the gym a little before 1pm and it boy was it packed. Every treadmill and elliptical was taken so I went to do the db workout posted below.

Db Bench Press 5*12 8*12 8*12

One Arm Row 5*12 8*12 8*12

Db Pullovers 5*12 8*12 8*12

Standing Lateral Raises 5-12 8*12 8*12

Db Upright Rows - 5*12 8*12 8*12

Dumbell Curls - 5*12 8*12 8*12

Overhead Triceps Extensions- 10*12 16*12 16*12 (held 2db's together)

Db Squats - 5*12 8*12 8*12

Lunges - 5*12 8*12 8*12 (started really feeling these on that last set)

Stiff Legged Deadlifts - 5*12 8*12 8*12

Calf Raises - 5*12 8*12 8*12(yep was really feeling this one too by the time I finished that last set)

Workout took 35 minutes which wasn't bad at all. Afterwards I hopped on the treadmill and made it through the 8 cycles of HIIT that Shadow posted for Skittles. I really wanted to give up after the 6th cycle but I kept pushing.

Afterwards, I felt beat, but I did notice I covered more ground doing it this way then just walking. I like it, so HIIT is a keeper. Altogether, my workout took a little less than an hr. Hard to believe because I was beat.

Meal # 1 - 2:30 pm
8oz Skim Milk
2 scoops protein powder
1/2 cup of oats

Will update later

necia said:
Workout took 35 minutes which wasn't bad at all. Afterwards I hopped on the treadmill and made it through the 8 cycles of HIIT that Shadow posted for Skittles. I really wanted to give up after the 6th cycle but I kept pushing.

Afterwards, I felt beat, but I did notice I covered more ground doing it this way then just walking. I like it, so HIIT is a keeper. Altogether, my workout took a little less than an hr. Hard to believe because I was beat.
Awesome JOB!!! Keep it up girl :rose:

Feb 8th - Monday

7:45am - Thermorexin & Glucorell

8:10 am - 8 oz skim milk, 2 scoops Chocolate Whey, 1t of Bustelo, 1/2 cup raw oats.

10:30 am - 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 slice of cheese

12:10 pm - Thermorexin

12:30 pm - Cardiolates - workout sucked today. In between doing obscene exercises on the medicine ball, I think I sprung something, cause I feel like I'm having back labor all over again. I sit in tears right now, because I feel as if it's over before I even really got started. I'm so fustrated right now, I wish I had a punching bag in front of me. I'm going to pop some Advil now, and keep my fingers crossed, because it's going to take a miracle to get me moving quicking than 1mph.

1:15 pm - Glucorell

1:30 pm - 8 oz skim milk, 2 scoops of Protein Powder)

4:15 pm - small salad with sd tomatoes, little onion, fresh moza, chicken, and balsamic vinagrette.

8:30 pm - Home made protein bar. Actually getting a lil hungry right now so I think I'm gonna go eat a can of tuna.

Water - 128 ozs

No stats because I haven't been to Fitday today.

Last edited:
Top Bottom